By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/ Moon leaked.

Wagram said:

Hey man, enjoy Pokemon Red...I mean Sun!

Implying that every Pokemon game is exactly the same? While I will most likely enjoy Pokemon Sun (or rather Moon for me), I wouldn't even be able to finish Pokemon Red if I were to ever play that trash for some reason.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Or, instead of expecting a single game to cater to all your needs, you could, you know, play a different game, plenty others out there!

Hey man, enjoy Pokemon Red...I mean Sun!

You obviously don't follow Pokémon enough to think that they're the same.

So much hype!
If 7th Gen comes in 2016, I will have something to hold me over for when Persona 5 inevitably gets delayed to 2017.

Wyrdness said:
DivinePaladin said:
My thing is that why would they announce Sun and Moon for 3DS if they're 7th gen? Yeah, I know BW2 came out after the 3DS during its struggle phase, but that was a sequel, this could very well be an entire new generation. Unless the NX is 3DS BC a sequel to gen 7 wouldn't happen feasibly (barring a port, which is entirely possible).

My current hypothesis is that this is a gen 6.5 game - a sequel to the current gen but styled as a new gen. Maybe we start in Spain a la Johto and end up visiting Kalos in the second half, and maybe there are another set of 50-60 Pokemon to fill out the gen. Either way for now I'm intrigued.

This is all under the assumption that this is a 3DS only game, mind you. Either way this is much more interesting than the boring ol' Z reveal I was expecting.

Well NX is speculated to have a portable sku, launching the portable side with Pokemon makes a lot of sense tbh as that's a 10m+ seller off the bat, the Patent doesn't mean it will be shown in the ND tomorrow. Lets say the are s skus for NX, one launching with a version of Zelda while the other launching with a new Pokemon would be a strong start.

It could also be that Sun and Moon may be cross gen games as well.

Yes but like I just said, GameFreak makes the call on platform as we saw with BW2. They chose an old but surefire sell over a promising sell that could underperform due to the platform being new. With Nintendo's outlook right now I doubt this would be the time GF breaks tradition and decides to launch the NX with a Pokemon game. They have no reason to when their profits exist solely from the game's sales, not from the hardware. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

OMG my body is ready for a new gen

Around the Network

Damn, those art covers look legit!!
That 5 minute Pokemon Direct just got A LOT more interesting!!

I actually prefer this to a Pokemon Z/3rd version.

I mean, i won't say i wouldn't buy it, but playing a whole new campaign is waaaaay better and hopefully allow them to correct some issues (single save file, HM slaves, etc). With Lord Helix grace, they may even add a nuzlocke challenge mode, can you image how awesome would that be? (Ok, wet dream, but could happen)

I am hyped, i enjoyed X&Y a lot actually. I was away from pokemon since gold/silver, but i am very happy i came back. Just hope i can finish FE:Fates and Pillars of Eternity first. X&Y sucked over 120 hours before i knew what happened.

Pokemon Planet.

pokemon-sunmoon.com

Site redirects you to the Pokemon site so this most likely is the actual name!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Lmao i m surprised that people guessing a third interation for sun and moon haven't used the obvious name!

Pokémon ECLIPSE! Your welcome