By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 15th-21st 2016

SF5 even worse than expected. Splatoon bellow 10k but should bounce back after wii u gets more stock.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Ruler said:

good numbers for Attack on Titan and PlayStation platforms, nintendo not so much 

Not so much yet it doesn't barely get any new releases. If anything the situation regarding nintendo platforms and software shows its doing quite well! 

not really 3DS outsold by PSvita

Ruler said:
tbone51 said:

Not so much yet it doesn't barely get any new releases. If anything the situation regarding nintendo platforms and software shows its doing quite well! 

Need a calculator? 

Wow hardware really sucked this week... I expected much more... :/
PS Vita only with a little bump though it had 3 big games this week. Not good...
And I have no words for PS4 sales, they even dropped a bit from last week though it had 3 big games too this week...

That is a very low number for KanColle Kai compared to the potential this game had... Man that sucks...
Street Fighter V with a horrible first week...
Dragon Quest Builders is dropping slowly.
At least Attack on Titan did well. 150k+ is a very nice number for this game, it did much better first week than the 3DS game! It would be optimal to see legs for this game too!!!
Project Setsuna isn't horrible, 60k+ is ok for a new IP.

SF5 bombing is confirmed. This and UK tell a pretty sobering story.

Around the Network

Hm... Attack on Titan did far worse than I expected. I thought it'd be a huge hit. Didn't it do really well on 3ds despite the game being terrible?

A bit low vita hardware sales. With such games, it should have done better. Unless most people who want a vita, already have one.

The only things that look ok are ps4 sales as well as Kan Colle Kai.

Street fighter numbers are actually quite embarrassing.

tbone51 said:
Ruler said:

Need a calculator? 

its pretty close now, the 3DS is dying

Unfortunate for Street Fighter 5 (worldwide), hopefully Capcom can right the ship, which I think they will.

Neogaf is reporting that there are shortages for Vita and that the preorders for the Starter Bundle coming in about two weeks is high (even though its limited time only) so I don't see its numbers going down.

PS4 shows no real signs of slowing down either, especially if games like the division have a chance to pad its numbers.

Wii U only sold 6k last year, so even when stock returns to normal, I dont see it that much above current numbers, even with Splatoon.

Ruler said:
tbone51 said:

Need a calculator? 

its pretty close now, the 3DS is dying

Wow, OK then thanks for that. Proven wrong, then that comment. XD

It will have legs, but SFV will have disappointed Capcom and Sony thus far.

Good numbers for PS4. What happened to Wii U?