By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 15th-21st 2016

celador said:
It will have legs, but SFV will have disappointed Capcom and Sony thus far.

Good numbers for PS4. What happened to Wii U?

stock shortages in Japan for Wii U.

Around the Network

Kan colle kai :'D
AoT :D
Setsuna did decent,was expecting a little more though. (Hopefully it has some legs,doubtful though)

bunchanumbers said:
celador said:
It will have legs, but SFV will have disappointed Capcom and Sony thus far.

Good numbers for PS4. What happened to Wii U?

Plus no Street Fighter, Attack on Titan, Naruto, nor Dragon Quest Builders on it.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
bunchanumbers said:

Plus no Street Fighter, Attack on Titan, Naruto, nor Dragon Quest Builders on it.

I don't think having those games would magically make more Wii Us appear.

Stock problems or not, I'm starting to believe this is actually WiiU's last, long suffering till it's below the ground. The same journey PS3 started over a year ago.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
WC4Life said:
Stock problems or not, I'm starting to believe this is actually WiiU's last, long suffering till it's below the ground. The same journey PS3 started over a year ago.

It might be its last year of its  main life cycle, so yeah. He could sell well with Pokkén and Zelda though, and I'm sure the stock problems will be over next month.  But February is a shitty month xDDDD.

Also have to add that attack on titan shipment is basically sold out (that's why PS4/VITA software sales are so close basically same shipment numbers) but supply issues are more common with the Vita version.

Dr.Vita said:

Wow hardware really sucked this week... I expected much more... :/
PS Vita only with a little bump though it had 3 big games this week. Not good...
And I have no words for PS4 sales, they even dropped a bit from last week though it had 3 big games too this week...

That is a very low number for KanColle Kai compared to the potential this game had... Man that sucks...
Street Fighter V with a horrible first week...
Dragon Quest Builders is dropping slowly.
At least Attack on Titan did well. 150k+ is a very nice number for this game, it did much better first week than the 3DS game! It would be optimal to see legs for this game too!!!
Project Setsuna isn't horrible, 60k+ is ok for a new IP.

But they didn't. How hard is it to look up the numbers?

Last week: 27,576

Famitsu up.

LOOK AT SPLATOON!!!!

That people is what you call LEGS!
- A NEW IP! (No manga or anime needed before it releases)
- ON A DYING CONSOLE!
- SHOOTER Genre

Hopefully more currently owned Wii U owners in japan will finally realize on what they are missing out!

Pocky Lover Boy!