By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Patchter thinks the PS3 will only have about half the install base of 360

LOL when i watched the Video on gametrailers i just knew someone from this site would have a thread about patcher

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Actually, everybody knew he's an idiot. He's the gamer version of Thompson.

Woah! Get out of my head. That's exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if we can get him disbarred as well

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs

@otlawron

maybe he didn't know that...otherwise he wouldn't have made fun of him

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

agree with him !!!! yeah 360 will have double the install base from ps3!!!!

I think instead of end of year... he meant when GTA is released.  That's all that makes sense.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

especially after the failed price drop in EU

how do u know it failed?  we don't have data for last week yet...the week before it was only dropped 2 days...and like has been stated before: most people don't know about a price drop before it happens or on the day it happens...they will find out over the next few weeks when they happen to see a lower price tag

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
eliasg said:
agree with him !!!! yeah 360 will have double the install base from ps3!!!!

If it does it would have to outsell the wii for that too happen. Doesnt seem so likely.

mM

just kidding mate, no way to happen this...

but i believe that European sales maybe move the 360 to the top for a couple of weeks...

ismael said:
if patcher says it, it won't happen

hahaha your spot on!

he admitted his prediction for GTA3 was 325,000 copies!! hahaha

Funny prediction ... is he typing this from a mental institute ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!