By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Patchter thinks the PS3 will only have about half the install base of 360

darthdevidem01 said:
@Wilem

No YOU listen to what he said

he was talking about "install base"

he said 360 will be at 22 million PS3 half of that i.e 11 million....PS3 will be there in 1 week actually not by the end of 08

I think Patcher was drunk when he said that. I mean, not everyone has the luxury of banning a few mods when drunk, some rather go off his mouth in public. lol

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

i think he was misinterpreted somehow, he couldn't have said something as stupid as that, i haven't seen the video yet, but he couldn't have possible said that. it didnt even happen last year, and that was ps3's worst year

@DOATS1

please watch then, because he said EXACTLY that

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

*Sony Defense Force Assmeble*

Don't worry Leo , he'll be dead in the next 24 Hours.

It doesnt have any sense .

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
 Neither does your sentence. 

Million said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Neither does your sentence.

PWNED!

please keep Pwnage to mininal please. :P 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Willem said:

Next time, all of you, LISTEN to what they're talking about:
Pachter means
TOTAL SOLD COPIES OF GTA 4, NOT CONSOLES !!!

But I think he over-estimates the xbo360 sales for gta4 way to much, perhaps he has some Rockstar shares

No, your wrong, patchter says the 360 will end up with about 23 M, PS3 will have half according to him.

mM

The 360 number seems about right to me (I have 23 million if you would care to check my profile) but the PS3 number does indeed make little sense, I think I may have been low with my prediction of 19 million, which is catching up with the 360 by 3 million.

I think he must have just made a mistake in his wording, or had a temporary memory lapse, because if he believes that then well, I just don't know what's going on in his head.

lol this guy is funny. I like listening to his guesses there always way off...

-I remember him saying there wont be any game in 2007 that will beat Halo 3 in sales. Not even Multiplatform games. Call of Duty 4 beat it.

- He said the game that might come the Closest was Harry Potter and I dont even think that sold a quarter of a million.

Patcher+estimates= Bull****

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e