By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first game?

I'm not entirely sure. It could have been either Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros. or world Cup Soccer. Those are the earliest one I have clear memories at the very least. Could very well be something else as well.

Around the Network

Tetris and golf for a DOS computer.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Something on the Commodore 64, I remember playing the Ghost Busters game and another one, there was a loading screen with Space Invaders so it was probably Space Invaders.

Hmm, pie.

E.T. for the 2600.

MARIO BROS 1 (CHINA NES LOL )

Around the Network

Im not reallysure.I actually consider a handful of games my first game, but if I had to name one, I would say Starcraft

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I dunno about the first game I played in my life (think it was the original Monkey Island), but the first game I owned was Final Fantasy VII.

AlfredoTurkey said:
E.T. for the 2600.

That ultra rare game that was never released to the public? 

Did you think you could get that past me?

Try harder!

Edit: fuck, I should of wiki'd it first.

First game I played was Super Mario Bros. on NES.
First game I owned was Mega Man 2 on NES.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

My first game was in 1994 on uncle's PC it was SimCity. Ironically I never cared for management games ever since.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.