By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first game?

Cloudman said:
Teeqoz said:

I was 5 years old and I was in Oslo with my mom (she was visiting a friend there). I have no fucking clue lol.

Somehow I ended up with a PS2 and a couple of games for it at least.

Ah, good point, haha... Sounds like my life and my NES, Genesis, and SNES. I dunno how I came to have them and the games. I just did at some point in time..

I do have a vague memory of going to an electronics store on that trip though, so I'm guessing that's when I got it

As for the games, I probably picked them by whichever cover seemed the most interesting. Winnie the Pooh was teh shiz when I was 5, and cars are always cool, so I guess that's how I ended up with those two titles xD

Around the Network

the first game i owned my Self were C&C retalation and Hexen for PS1. My big brother let me choose 2 of his games, which i could keep as he sold his PS1 collection

Super Mario Bros. s2

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Super Smash Bros. for N64.

bet: lost

Chazore said:
Hard to say but I think it was Alex the Kidd.

Great game, was it built into your Sega Master System? 

Around the Network

Mine would be a triple pack that came with my Commodore 64. It had a calendar, simple keyboard and worm (like snake).

Teeqoz said:

I do have a vague memory of going to an electronics store on that trip though, so I'm guessing that's when I got it

As for the games, I probably picked them by whichever cover seemed the most interesting. Winnie the Pooh was teh shiz when I was 5, and cars are always cool, so I guess that's how I ended up with those two titles xD

You make me feel old 👵 

I know what GribbleGrunger feels like now.

SWORDF1SH said:
Teeqoz said:

You make me feel old 👵 

I know what GribbleGrunger feels like now.

Is your carer typing this for you, or are your hands still steady enough for you to type all by yourself?

SWORDF1SH said:

Great game, was it built into your Sega Master System? 

Twas indeedy, truth be told the purple ghost dude would always scare the shit out of me as a kid, followed by Baron von Blubba in Bubble Bobble (also another game I owned at the time).

Still wish Sega made more Alex Kidd games because I thought he was an ok mascot, albeit a weird looking one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Age of Empires 1 on PC