By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first game?

Teeqoz said:
SWORDF1SH said:

You make me feel old 👵 

I know what GribbleGrunger feels like now.

Is your carer typing this for you, or are your hands still steady enough for you to type all by yourself?

I just had a taste of my own medicine and damn it's bitter. 

Around the Network
Chazore said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Great game, was it built into your Sega Master System? 

Twas indeedy, truth be told the purple ghost dude would always scare the shit out of me as a kid, followed by Baron von Blubba in Bubble Bobble (also another game I owned at the time).

Still wish Sega made more Alex Kidd games because I thought he was an ok mascot, albeit a weird looking one.

You never know it might happen. Retro style games are still in.

SWORDF1SH said:
Teeqoz said:

I do have a vague memory of going to an electronics store on that trip though, so I'm guessing that's when I got it

As for the games, I probably picked them by whichever cover seemed the most interesting. Winnie the Pooh was teh shiz when I was 5, and cars are always cool, so I guess that's how I ended up with those two titles xD

You make me feel old 👵 

I know what GribbleGrunger feels like now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels old. Look at the spec of this thing I was given! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philips_Videopac_%2B_G7400

I didn't get it until 1988 though and it was shortly replaced by a Sega Master System (the sexy looking one). 

I don't remember sins we had the Atari with a few games by the time that I was old enough to remember... First game I ever wanted and later had was Super Mario All-Stars SNES

Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition for Gameboy Color

Around the Network

Pong - Atari 2600. The game and the console was a gift from my dad.

But my first real console that I spent my hard earned money on and wasn't a gift, is the GameCube with Resident Evil 0.

World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for the Genesis

Super Castlevania

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Owned, as in 100% mine not the family's, Pokemon Red.

Halo CE for the Xbox.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).