By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How Does the World View Obama?

How do you view Barack Obama?

Favorably (American Male) 113 27.29%

Favorably (American Female) 5 1.21%

Favorably (Non-American Male) 154 37.20%

Favorably (Non-American Female) 4 0.97%

Unfavorably (American Male) 68 16.43%

Unfavorably (American Female) 2 0.48%

Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 66 15.94%

Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 2 0.48%

Total:414

As a follow-up to the Donald Trump poll, I want to do the same with the current US President, Barack Obama. This should be an interesting insight into who is currently Commander-in-Chief vs. a prospective one. Hopefully, we can have increased, female representation this time.

Around the Network

For reference, here is a link to the Trump poll thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=212081&page=1#

Trump is a low-life scum, Obama is an intelligent, decent guy. I think that is the general view :).

Puppyroach said:
Trump is a low-life scum, Obama is an intelligent, decent guy. I think that is the general view :).

As an American, I can assure you thet there is a deep and polarized national divide that would attribute those qualities to one or the other.

My personal opinion of Obama is he's a good enough guy. Okay president.

I don't hate him or love him.

Around the Network

Nor favorable nor unfavorable. He's better than Bush, but he isn't the great reformer either.

spurgeonryan said:
I think many Americans think of him as a mediocre....but fun president? Sadly I do not think we really need a fun president who likes to see himself in the magazines and on tv.

In that respect, is Trump's mentality any different? It's a unique similarity between the two men.

Generally favorably I think. I remember being at the Madam Trussauds Wax Museum in the Netherlands/Holland last year and the Obama statue had by far the largest line up to get a photo with, it was basically the biggest attraction there over any of the movie stars/soccer stars/singers/etc. You had to pay separately to get a picture with that statue.

I view him as favorable but as far as presidents go he is just mediocre.

WolfpackN64 said:
Nor favorable nor unfavorable. He's better than Bush, but he isn't the great reformer either.

I just caught "Your face is a cult," in another thread and view you favorably lol.