Forums - Politics Discussion - How Does the World View Obama?

How do you view Barack Obama?

Favorably (American Male) 113 27.29%
 
Favorably (American Female) 5 1.21%
 
Favorably (Non-American Male) 154 37.20%
 
Favorably (Non-American Female) 4 0.97%
 
Unfavorably (American Male) 68 16.43%
 
Unfavorably (American Female) 2 0.48%
 
Unfavorably (Non-American Male) 66 15.94%
 
Unfavorably (Non-American Female) 2 0.48%
 
Total:414

Same as Donald, they are both more-less irrelevant. I couldn't care less about their physical or verbal attributes.

Or what pizza they like.



    CU......or CF ?

Around the Network
JamesGoblin said:
Same as Donald, they are both more-less irrelevant. I couldn't care less about their physical or verbal attributes.

Or what pizza they like.

Is this a Chicago vs. New York thing?

I will slap that South Side garbage right out of your mouth!





Carl2291 said:
One of the most charismatic, likeable leaders in the world.

VGC needs a similar, female leader to help garner greater representation lol.





In aggregate historical polling Obama is ranked as the 17th best president ever. So, the people who typically know what they're talking about seem to like him.



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
In aggregate historical polling Obama is ranked as the 17th best president ever. So, the people who typically know what they're talking about seem to like him.

Yes, he's actually viewed quite favorably, amongst scholars. I think what holds him back, ironically or not, is that his presidency has really stayed the economic course that the US has been on for the better part of 40 years. 



Around the Network

Haha boy is this forum a sausage fest. I knew those "the games industry is 50% women" things were lies. Didn't think by this much though.



the_dark_lewd said:

Haha boy is this forum a sausage fest. I knew those "the games industry is 50% women" things were lies. Didn't think by this much though.

Haha, I actually read that in your avatar's voice.





In the UK I usually hear he's generally well-intentioned and intelligent, but constrained by republican majority senate.



I know him as Obozo, need to say nothing else, right?



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Insidb said:
the_dark_lewd said:

Haha boy is this forum a sausage fest. I knew those "the games industry is 50% women" things were lies. Didn't think by this much though.

Haha, I actually read that in your avatar's voice.



What IS my avatar's voice?