By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Mario Kart 9 Hopes and Dreams

Tagged games:

MKDS style balloon battle and Birdo. That's all I need. No Birdo, no buy.

Also, MKDS style mission mode would be neat.

Yep.

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
AZWification said:

A good battle mode and the return of the mission mode from MKDS would be pretty nice! I can't think of new mechanics I would want though.

All you said plus:

- Decent roster. Fuck Pink Gold Peach, Metal Mario and the Koppalings and give us E Gadd, Dry Bones, ROB, King Boo and Sprixie, for example.

- Give unique stats to every vehicle part. In MK8 you have 4 or 3 sets of wheels and bodies, then different skins with those same stats. Not to mention the gliders, which only have 2 almost identical sets of stats.

- Better items and better balance. Get the fake box and the POW back and invent something new. I don't know, an ice flower that leaves an ice path behind you that makes others slide, a Launch Star from Mario Galaxy that launchs you some meters and damaging everyone that gets on your way. The can do better than a damn boomerang a coin and a Pirhana Plant.

Dry Bones' absence was very upsetting.. Instead we got the characters you mentioned! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mario Kart 8 is pretty close to perfect. It is just so much better than Wii, I don't think the step to 9 will be as big. The only improvements I can think of now would be a better battle mode (although I don't really that much about it) and maybe the return of missions. I guess a level editor if they could make it work but I'm not sure how it would (at least compared to detailed levels Nintendo makes themselves).

Besides this, just more of everything, tracks, characters, vehicles, items..

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

An actually good roster and battle mode :/

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Smash Kart/Nintendo Kart/Nintendo Universe Kart for NX/whatever you want to call it. Retire Mario Kart, stop playing it so safe and GROW.

Also even if you're not going to bring back two riders, give us the ability to store one item. That made it so much more interesting and strategic.

Around the Network

Grand Theft Karto

F-Zero...

Have a nice day...

Battle. Mode.

Very simple: I just want to see optimal MK9 utilization of home play (on the home console) vs. away play (on the handheld) on the NX. It brings a new level of integration for multiplayer, the best of both worlds.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Battle mode with dedicated stages for it and they need to improve the item balance