By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Mario Kart 9 Hopes and Dreams

Tagged games:

I just want them to bring back arena battle mode. That's all.

Around the Network

Better battle mode. It's that close to perfection.

A story mode with a mini world map like Crash team racing, longer tracks, much characters from other series like Zelda or Metroid ecc...

LipeJJ said:
Mario Kart 8 is almost perfect already. I would only want a well done Battle Mode and an option for a higher level IA difficulty. The rest is only natural improvements like better graphics (MK8's are already pretty impressive, the next one just needs to remove some aliasing).

For sure. The only things that would have taken MK8 from really good to GREAT (for me), would have been an ACTUAL Battle Mode with arenas, and some different choices for a few of the Retro tracks, such as N64 Sherbet Land instead of the lame GC one.

But honestly, I would have been good with ONE arena for Battle: a huge HD version of N64 Block Fort. That was always the most popular and funnest to play anyway. More would be ideal, but if you're going to be lazy, at LEAST give us that one.

RolStoppable said:
illdill1987 said:

Better than being in first the entire race than getting hit with a blue shell within sight of the finish line then coming in like 6th lol. If you play the game and are any good thats happened to you several times and its just ridiculous.

If you are any good, you will never drop to sixth place in such a situation because you will have already built a good lead. You might not finish first, but it's far from devastating.

It sounds like you are one those guys who think that it's skill every time they win and bad luck every time they lose.

It is the hardcore gamer mentality: losing points online by getting your ass handed to your grandmother is because Nintendo ruined online, not because your granny is a better gamer.

Blue shells aren't bad in MK8 anyway, I'd say the red ones are much worse this time. 

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
illdill1987 said:

Better than being in first the entire race than getting hit with a blue shell within sight of the finish line then coming in like 6th lol. If you play the game and are any good thats happened to you several times and its just ridiculous.

If you are any good, you will never drop to sixth place in such a situation because you will have already built a good lead. You might not finish first, but it's far from devastating.

It sounds like you are one those guys who think that it's skill every time they win and bad luck every time they lose.

lol if you are in first for the entire race and then get hit with a magical blue shell which takes no skill to use then your loss has nothing to do with skill... And thats the whole point of the item. Its so little kids that suck have a chance against someone who is good. dont argue about this its a dumb item. Anyone who has played mario kart since super nintendo knows its a dumb item.

I hope they return to the superior design of MK64. Wario's Stadium, Yoshi Valley, Banshee Boardwalk.
Antigravity was a useless feature.
Also, the difficulty in MKWii was very good. And it had a proper Battle Mode.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

not really much you could ask for in Mario Kart
- Better Battle Mode (mario 64 styled)
- New Items
- Better Characters

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

haha ye did you not know :) 

AZWification said:
bluetoad said:
mario kart x nintendo, get rid of kooper kids and bring in fox kirby and the rest.

better battle mode,

Wow, I wasn't aware that Kooper from Paper Mario had kids!

haha ye did you not know :)