By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We lack female users in this website, recommend things we can do to address this situation

Nogamez said:
Put up pics of our........😉

Our what?  How does the metaphor end!?  How!?

What we need is a non-water soluble oil based product to lessen the friction and smoothen the contact.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Just wondering, why do you think this is a problem?

Because our dicks aren't gonna suck themselves?

Its not really a problem. If more girls cared to talk about games and sales, well they would be here.

AbbathTheGrim said:

And we must do something about it.

But I have way too few ideas of how we can bring the power of diversity and equality to VGChartz by enticing women enrollment in the VGForums so that they make VGAccounts and do do VGPosts, in the VGThreads to become part of the VGCommunity.

So far I have only thought of "Women's Ban-Free Sundays", a day when they can say and do whatever the hell they want without getting banned, but somehow I don't think that alone could do it.

What else can we possibly do or is the cause already lost?

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Nogamez said:
Put up pics of our........😉

Our what?  How does the metaphor end!?  How!?

What we need is a non-water soluble oil based product to lessen the friction and smoothen the contact.

You can be banned for self advertising! :-O

Assuming of course what LMU stands for lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Now now everybody! I've got something that's even more powerful, something that can draw women to this site and never let them go!

The playbook II (lets not get into details about how the old one was destroyed :P). This thing has all the tricks and plays to get women hooked! Now I just need to write a play to get women online and still allow me to have sex with them...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

You can be banned for self advertising! :-O

Assuming of course what LMU stands for lol

There is no need to assume anything, even if you didn't knew him before his username was modded and became like this, the meaning LMU stands for is actually in his signarute now, lol.

Stay on topic pls

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Are we gonna have this thread every single year?

Yes, yes, please, I've been laughing for quite a good time and I'd love to repeat this

barneystinson69 said:

Now now everybody! I've got something that's even more powerful, something that can draw women to this site and never let them go!

The playbook II (lets not get into details about how the old one was destroyed :P). This thing has all the tricks and plays to get women hooked! Now I just need to write a play to get women online and still allow me to have sex with them...

I wouldn't have epected HIMYM references to start this soon

please everyone memorize the following instructions 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6fPh2mm3pw

and of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN8zpTL6OHI

Create a subforum for makeup tutorials. Problem solved

Luke888 said:
AZWification said:

Are we gonna have this thread every single year?

Yes, yes, please, I've been laughing for quite a good time and I'd love to repeat this

barneystinson69 said:

I wouldn't have epected HIMYM references to start this soon

please everyone memorize the following instructions 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6fPh2mm3pw

and of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN8zpTL6OHI

My Avatar has barnie stinson, of course I'm going to refrence my playbook!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

Play No. 231: "The ioi"

Make a website, with a lackluster forum, that "accurately" tracks games sales numbers. Once a few females join the forum, completely stop tracking the numbers for a long time, until the they become submissive and would do anything for your numbers.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

BraLoD said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
BraLoD said:
vivster said:
Am I not enough for you?

You are just average.

This is why we don't have female users.

A running gag between vivster and me about average stuff is the reason this website don't have female users?
Yeah, that must be it.

I'm sorry VGChartz!

They don't know that!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank