By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We lack female users in this website, recommend things we can do to address this situation

And we must do something about it.

But I have way too few ideas of how we can bring the power of diversity and equality to VGChartz by enticing women enrollment in the VGForums so that they make VGAccounts and do do VGPosts, in the VGThreads to become part of the VGCommunity.

So far I have only thought of "Women's Ban-Free Sundays", a day when they can say and do whatever the hell they want without getting banned, but somehow I don't think that alone could do it.

What else can we possibly do or is the cause already lost?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I propose that a huge chunk of the male population crossdress or change sex. That will make new females more comfortable.

Wright said:

I propose that a huge chunk of the male population crossdress or change sex. That will make new females more comfortable.

Interesting. A primarly male community may be intimidating to women so we trying to present ourselves in a manner that they can relate to. We need to explore this.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Interesting. A primarly male dominated community may be intimidating to women so we trying to present ourselves in a manner that they can relate to. We need to explore this.

In which ways you'd like me to expand on this plan?

Wright said:

A lot of us use girls as our avis. We're already halfway there...!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

Indeed, but that isn't enough. We should make a thread that targets women specifically whose title goes on the line of "Welcome, females!" and we all pose IRL with sexy lingerie and beautiful wigs adorning our feminine side.

Girls hate pigs. Those poor pigs..

Put up pics of our........😉

Wright said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Interesting. A primarly male dominated community may be intimidating to women so we trying to present ourselves in a manner that they can relate to. We need to explore this.

In which ways you'd like me to expand on this plan?

I would like to know if you propose changing the profile gender or doing full surgery, and, if it is the second, when will you be doing yours.

Cloudman said:
Wright said:

Female intuition, they can look past avatars.

Wright said:

Indeed, but that isn't enough. We should make a thread that targets women specifically whose title goes on the line of "Welcome, females!" and we all pose IRL with sexy lingerie and beautiful wigs adorning our feminine side.

I like this idea. Starting all threads with that bit would make women feel more welcomed.

For example, we could do a thread that starts like this:

"Welcome, females! Anita Sarkeesian says some feminist bull again!"

Maybe this site has a bunch of girls and they're just listed as male to fly under the radar