By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We lack female users in this website, recommend things we can do to address this situation

Angelus said:
Maybe this site has a bunch of girls and they're just listed as male to fly under the radar

There's a special algorithm that this website uses when someone makes an account that prevents that from happening.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Wright said:
Cloudman said:

A lot of us use girls as our avis. We're already halfway there...!

Indeed, but that isn't enough. We should make a thread that targets women specifically whose title goes on the line of "Welcome, females!" and we all pose IRL with sexy lingerie and beautiful wigs adorning our feminine side.

That sounds good, except maybe for that last part... >_<;;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Wright said:
Cloudman said:

A lot of us use girls as our avis. We're already halfway there...!

Indeed, but that isn't enough. We should make a thread that targets women specifically whose title goes on the line of "Welcome, females!" and we all pose IRL with sexy lingerie and beautiful wigs adorning our feminine side.

That sounds good, except maybe for that last part... >_<;;

But the last part is the best!!! D:

Wright said:

I propose that a huge chunk of the male population crossdress or change sex. That will make new females more comfortable.

How much will this cost me?

I'll do it now if necessary.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Trying to get someone to come over to something. Usually never works. Because it ends up being like a carrot on a stick problem. With forums. I never personally could tell or care, if you were man woman, anyway. Does VGchartz even have that in the profile. I forgot, lol. Avatar/signatures don't help, either.

Around the Network

But based on surveys, there are actually more female gamers than make. Getting them to come to this website should be easy!

/s

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

...dicks. That oughta bring them in droves, chums.

Though, it does have the unfortunate effect of getting us all banned, but we gotta take one for the team. And, hey, when we're all banned, the website will be mostly girls. Then they can get more men onboard by posting pics of their...

Erm, change the website to a clothes and fashion website?
There's a reason there's not many females and that's because gaming is dominated by males, don't k ow why but it is. I'm 31 and when I think of my friends, there's only 1 that's a female that I've ever personally known in 25 years of video gaming.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

This site also lacks a huge number of black chinese-heritaged males born in New Zealand. How do we solve this inequality?....

Or do we let people make their own decisions about their likes and hobbies and do not generalise...

Well ... we'd probably have to change the focus of the forums from videogames to something else. Maybe cats? Vampires? I don't know. Vampire cats?