By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We lack female users in this website, recommend things we can do to address this situation

This was a fun thread!
More from pinterest:

Around the Network

The concept of the site won't attract many girls. The site mostly creates debate and competition

I have this weird symptom where every third person with a mic I run into on PSN is an angry Mexican woman. And then they ask to add me on Kik. Should be a walk in the park to get them to join here!
Every time a girl in high school suggested playing video games they'd bring out a Wii and I'd get rekt at Just Dance and Wii Tennis. The most hardcore it gets now is Mario Kart, Call of Duty or Until Dawn. Anecdotal of course but I've only met one female in my life who liked JRPGs or lesser known games like that. I just don't think many would be interested in a video game sales forum. Not saying they don't exist.
Maybe some are hiding as male users

*edit* and I'm not trying to sound sexist because I know they do exist but I legitimately have not run into any in my life. Granted a man and woman in college tend not to talk about Japenese Pre-Order charts when they meet up.

I don't think there is a way to get more to join m80

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

This is the most disturbing thing I've seen all year.

The year barely started, who knows what other disturbing things are in store...:p

DolPhanTendo said:
Just wondering, why do you think this is a problem?

Because our dicks aren't gonna suck themselves?

Its not really a problem. If more girls cared to talk about games and sales, well they would be here.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Curious, why exactly do we need more female users? Not that im against it. More like why is there a thread about it. There are various reasons there are not alot of females here. Its just the way it is. I never really thought about it before, and i dont think i will now more than usual.

I can cut off my penis if that helps!

Mr Puggsly said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Just wondering, why do you think this is a problem?

Because our dicks aren't gonna suck themselves?

Its not really a problem. If more girls cared to talk about games and sales, well they would be here.

If you want more female users here thats a good example how NOT to get them here xD

We could have some events to attract girls. Like, Tea Party Tuesday, or Fashion Friday. Idk.

EDIT: And to further raise awareness (and help Wright's cause), we should dress like girls for the events.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

More dick pics!!!

stopp stoppp just joking