By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We lack female users in this website, recommend things we can do to address this situation

onionberry said:
More dick pics!!!

stopp stoppp just joking

A wild female appears!  

Seriously though we have more female users than you people are aware of. We have PwrlvlAmy, others who don't want to be revealed as female, and then we had Tachi who left the site ;~;

Around the Network
Sprash said:
I can cut off my penis if that helps!

Yes please, then scoop out a hole with a spoon. 😍😘

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Are we gonna have this thread every single year?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

How about we don't bother? I can see most people are joking, but this inclusiveness and equality talk is tedious.

If females want to come on here, nothing's stopping them. Do you think women are peppering about the lack of men on fashion and make up sites? No, I highly doubt it.

97alexk said:
Mr Puggsly said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Just wondering, why do you think this is a problem?

Because our dicks aren't gonna suck themselves?

Its not really a problem. If more girls cared to talk about games and sales, well they would be here.

If you want more female users here thats a good example how NOT to get them here xD

Exactly I just think trying to force a square in a round hole is stupid and that's what this is. If females want to talk games they will come here. People need to start realizing 95 % of males and females are wired differently it is called testosterone and estrogen. 

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Its not really a problem. If more girls cared to talk about games and sales, well they would be here.

LOOOOOOOL

Mr Puggsly said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Lol nice

AZWification said:

Are we gonna have this thread every single year?

That's what happens when half of the VGChartz userbase New Years Resolution is to "Speak to a girl"

*shots fired*

Goal should be to attract good members. Just be friendly and welcoming.

StarOcean said:
onionberry said:
More dick pics!!!

stopp stoppp just joking

A wild female appears!  

Seriously though we have more female users than you people are aware of. We have PwrlvlAmy, others who don't want to be revealed as female, and then we had Tachi who left the site ;~;