By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We lack female users in this website, recommend things we can do to address this situation

Nymeria said:
Goal should be to attract good members. Just be friendly and welcoming.

We can't be picky considering the current situation.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Sprash said:
I can cut off my penis if that helps!

Yes please, then scoop out a hole with a spoon. 😍😘

OH MY GOD THIS PAIN AHHH .....wait something happens to me .... oh my god I transform WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH into...

So, change your profil pic it's disgusting and terrible against all females on this planet or else I'm going to cut your penis.

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

I have this weird symptom where every third person with a mic I run into on PSN is an angry Mexican woman. And then they ask to add me on Kik. Should be a walk in the park to get them to join here!
Every time a girl in high school suggested playing video games they'd bring out a Wii and I'd get rekt at Just Dance and Wii Tennis. The most hardcore it gets now is Mario Kart, Call of Duty or Until Dawn. Anecdotal of course but I've only met one female in my life who liked JRPGs or lesser known games like that. I just don't think many would be interested in a video game sales forum. Not saying they don't exist.
Maybe some are hiding as male users

*edit* and I'm not trying to sound sexist because I know they do exist but I legitimately have not run into any in my life. Granted a man and woman in college tend not to talk about Japenese Pre-Order charts when they meet up.

I don't think there is a way to get more to join m80

So that's why they went away when I approached them... I thought they would be up to date with it D:

Just shift the focus to music charts and I'm sure you'd be fine haha

StarOcean said:
AZWification said:

Are we gonna have this thread every single year?

That's what happens when half of the VGChartz userbase New Years Resolution is to "Speak to a girl"

*shots fired*

SHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTT

no chill lmao

#1 Amb-ass-ador

StarOcean said:
AZWification said:

Are we gonna have this thread every single year?

That's what happens when half of the VGChartz userbase New Years Resolution is to "Speak to a girl"

*shots fired*

It's overrated. 

*shots returned*

To many people put pussy on a pedestal

vgchartz.tumblr.com might help. go where the girls are and don't ask how to bring them over here.

Around the Network

Its a sales site what do you except, i am sure most Women dont give a f%&k how many PS4s or copies of Splatoon are sold in japan for example.
there obviously various other duscussions but this what this site is labled as on the internet

I shouldn't tell you guys this but I know women and women LOVE up to date sales numbers! But not just any numbers--accurate numbers! And good news about Xbox One and Nintendo.

Fact!

Put BraLord in a dress and whip him like the little bitch he is :P

I love this thread.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

The answer is simple don't be a hardcore gaming community. And have some topics which interest a large number of females.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar