By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ono encourages Xbox One fans to buy a PS4 if they want to play Street Fighter 5

PS4...because street fighter 5 ?

No, Star Ocean 5 ! 13 3.46%

No, Nier 2. 18 4.79%

No, Shenmue 3!!! 17 4.52%

PS4, because all the jrpgs and Persona 5 116 30.85%

PS4, because the strong multigames 48 12.77%

PS4, because... 70 18.62%

see results 94 25.00%

Total:376

Why not just get it for pc

Around the Network

Who buys a console to play one game? I hope no one does. Besides; as the user above said, you can get it on PC as well.

Playstation should be the home of Capcom!!!

d21lewis said:
If I didn't already have one, this game would make me buy one. Now I have to but a fight pad and PlayStation Plus.

Same. I got a PC thankfully and it's coming to that. I already got a bad ass fightpad that I spent hours looking for. The one I have actually is for the PS4 they sold it at frys for $40 I highly recommend it. The dpad is insanely better.

Mummelmann said:
Who buys a console to play one game? I hope no one does. Besides; as the user above said, you can get it on PC as well.

Yea to me there is no game worth a console. With that said The Last of Us 2 would probably be the closest thing to me. Only if it continue Joel's story though. I would probably buy a PS4 and then resell it after beating the game.

Around the Network

Prediction: Third party Developer making second party game saying save up for a PS4 + Sony saying the PS3 will be worth taking a second job for + Chinese whispers and click bait future articles + Agenda = 'Sony say Take a second job if you want a Playtation console AGAIN!'

Take it to the bank folks. We're going to be correcting people for years on this one. First up, Crapgamer.

The PS5 Exists. 

Hiku said:

He's saying PS4 and not PC because they are partnering with Sony.
Although if he had said "if you're a fan of fighting games, then buy a PS4" that would sound like a more compelling reason.
Guilty Gear, Street Fighter and King of Fighters are only on PS4 so far. Same for Tekken 7, but I expect that one to be announced for XB1 as well.

Well, he's also Japanese and PC gaming is irrelevant in Japan. So, his comments aren't really surprising at all.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

He is right since obviously every gamer will have the PS4 in 2016, there is an exceptional amount of games coming in variety for everyone. SF V is just one among +20 interesting exclusive games

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Whats his advice for people that want to play Dead Risung 3? Obviously the only option is buy that console or go with PC.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

method114 said:
Mummelmann said:

Yea to me there is no game worth a console. With that said The Last of Us 2 would probably be the closest thing to me. Only if it continue Joel's story though. I would probably buy a PS4 and then resell it after beating the game.

I think I need Uncharted 4, Gran Turismo and Final Fantasy at least before I really want to buy a PS4. And lower hardware prices, of course.