By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ono encourages Xbox One fans to buy a PS4 if they want to play Street Fighter 5

PS4...because street fighter 5 ?

No, Star Ocean 5 ! 13 3.46%

No, Nier 2. 18 4.79%

No, Shenmue 3!!! 17 4.52%

PS4, because all the jrpgs and Persona 5 116 30.85%

PS4, because the strong multigames 48 12.77%

PS4, because... 70 18.62%

see results 94 25.00%

Total:376

Ono encourages Xbox One fans to buy a PS4 if they want to play Street Fighter 5, "There's plenty of time to save $300 before the game comes out."

ONO say: Buy a PS4, if they want to play Street Fighter 5. Street Fighter 5 producer Yoshinori Ono has encouraged Xbox One users to go out and buy a PS4 if they want to play next year's big fighter. Delivering a message to Xbox fans in an interview with GameSpot, Ono explained that "there's plenty of time to save $300 before the game comes out. The PlayStation 4 is at a very attractive price point at the moment". Capcom has previously confirmed Street Fighter 5 will remain exclusive to PS4 and PC throughout its lifetime, with no Xbox One version planned. That includes any potential 'Ultra' or 'Super' versions. Working with Sony, though, has given Capcom the option to deliver balance updates for free for the first time, Ono suggests.

Street Fighter 5 launches on PS4 February 16, 2016.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/street_fighter_5/news/ono_encourages_xbox_one_fans_to_buy_a_ps4_if_they_want_to_play_street_fighter_5.html

What do you think about "Ono"? Is SF5 important for you ? The question is: A PS4 for SF5 or for other Games ?

Around the Network

Only reason I would consider buying PS4 is The Last of Us at the moment, not some fighting game based on Jean Claude van Damme movie :)

KiigelHeart said:
Only reason I would consider buying PS4 is The Last of Us at the moment, not some fighting game based on Jean Claude van Damme movie :)

Really? i dont see the similarities between the two

If I didn't already have one, this game would make me buy one. Now I have to but a fight pad and PlayStation Plus.

Around the Network

That's awesome!!

Almost as good as the classic, "Want a PS3? Get a job" 😆

http://www.engadget.com/2005/07/06/sony-wants-you-to-earn-that-playstation-3/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Lol yeh that sounds convincing...

Or just play it on PC.

He makes a very good point. If you want PS4 games buy a PS4. There's no doubt something for everyone on PS4, It is the most diverse console this gen.

Ruler said:
KiigelHeart said:

Really? i dont see the similarities between the two

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence