By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ono encourages Xbox One fans to buy a PS4 if they want to play Street Fighter 5

PS4...because street fighter 5 ?

No, Star Ocean 5 ! 13 3.46%

No, Nier 2. 18 4.79%

No, Shenmue 3!!! 17 4.52%

PS4, because all the jrpgs and Persona 5 116 30.85%

PS4, because the strong multigames 48 12.77%

PS4, because... 70 18.62%

see results 94 25.00%

Total:376
V-r0cK said:
pbroy said:

Street Fighter II has some Bloodsport in it.

But Bloodsport has some Street Fighter I in it. =P

OP:  I'm sure XB1 fans will likely play it on PC, unless they have a rig that can't run it.

If they already have an x1 updating their pc is a better investment IMO.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
Zappykins said:

Maybe if it was Primal Rage.

what is this ? a fighting game from 1989 ? xD it looks funny :D

Yea, well 1994 , it was an Atari made game.  Primal Rage was an Arcade, PC, Genesis, Amiga, Play Station (One) and other platforms.  It was about the first time I remember you could play the same game at home that you could in the Arcade (usually Arcade games were better.)

I mostly played it on PlayStation (one) and it was loads of fun.  More than I have with Killer Instinct, Street Fighter or the other similar ones.

It was also one of the early big 'video game controversies' with Ellie Rovella of Gilbert, Arizona launched a grass-roots campaign against the game after her 11-year-old son bought and played the Genesis version of Primal Rage and executed Chaos wizes on another character.  The campaign resulted in Best Buy pulling the game from 251 stores nationwide. In response, Primal Rage publisher Time Warner Interactive pointed out that Rovella never complained to Time Warner themselves, instead taking the issue directly to the media, and that the game was clearly rated "T" for Teen and so should not have been purchased by her 11-year-old son in the first place.

The was a Primal Rage II but it was never realeased.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!