By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ono encourages Xbox One fans to buy a PS4 if they want to play Street Fighter 5

PS4...because street fighter 5 ?

No, Star Ocean 5 ! 13 3.46%

No, Nier 2. 18 4.79%

No, Shenmue 3!!! 17 4.52%

PS4, because all the jrpgs and Persona 5 116 30.85%

PS4, because the strong multigames 48 12.77%

PS4, because... 70 18.62%

see results 94 25.00%

Total:376
Gamz said:

Well, he's right. You want to play his game you have to have a PS4. Shouldn't upset anyone. At least he didn't say get a second job.  Not sure if anyone would buy a console for SF 5 tho.  X1 already has KI, so....

Last I recall this game will also be available on PC. 

Strange how games that are console exclusive on Xbox are looked down because everyone say they'll play on PC but suddenly console exclusive on PS4 should be played on PS4 and disregard the PC option... 

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:

Strange how games that are console exclusive on Xbox are looked down because everyone say they'll play on PC but suddenly console exclusive on PS4 should be played on PS4 and disregard the PC option... 

That and when it does happen people claim "it doesn't matter" or are quick with jabs like "it'll be bad".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Jazz2K said:

That and when it does happen people claim "it doesn't matter" or are quick with jabs like "it'll be bad".

Let's be honest here, yes there are some people who bring up the fact that most XB1 exclusives are also on PC,

But they're usually not given much attention, because if we were to take them seriously there wouldn't be a conversation left to have.

If we disregard the XB1 exclsuives that can be played on PC XB1 is left with only 4 games.

That's right in two years XB1 has had ONLY 4 actual exclusive releases, Forza 5, Forza 6, Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5. That is it.

Street Fighter 5 is also coming out on the PC

MS i believe wants KI to be there long term SF. It has to grab a firm foothold though. It def needs MS to stay behind it hard. There are new players each time I play but the game has to be invested in because you'll get mopped up by decent players. Almost made me want to put it down at one point

Around the Network
pbroy said:
KiigelHeart said:

lol no. JCVD did play Guile tho, but games are much older..

Street Fighter II has some Bloodsport in it.

More like the movie "Lionheart" than Bloodsport. But yes.

Zappykins said:

Maybe if it was Primal Rage.

what is this ? a fighting game from 1989 ? xD it looks funny :D

WoodenPints said:
ils411 said:

yeah.. no.. you said xbox owners dont have to REBUY old games... and yet here we are with two "X360" collections that needs re buying. lol.

damn..i'm on a roll! two for two shot down with their false claims coz they cant be bothered to do a 10 second google search lol!

you can join whatshisface in the king of losers bracket lol. 

The entire point was you don't have to rebuy gears 1-3 + judgement which still stands.

Not going to comment any further as this is already off topic and shouldn't be derailed any futher and since you just seem to be trying to bait people into flame wars.

so many holes here.

a. if i have uncharted 1-3, this means i have a ps3

b. if i have a ps3, then bought a ps4, why would i rebuy those collections if i can play em on my ps3?

c. what? save space? move on to next gen? lame! no reason why i cant keep my ps3.

all in all, the dont have to buy shyet argument holds no water whatsover. those who are inclined to buy the collections for the ps4 either haz lots of moneyz, dont care if they rebuy stuff, or dont own the originals. so the "have to buy" argument is plain crap.

keep arguing for whatever since again, that makes 4 points for the sonybag and zero points for you lot. 

Legacy said:
Street Fighter 5 is also coming out on the PC

this. why it took this long for someone else to think this beyond me. 

Jazz2K said:
Gamz said:

Well, he's right. You want to play his game you have to have a PS4. Shouldn't upset anyone. At least he didn't say get a second job.  Not sure if anyone would buy a console for SF 5 tho.  X1 already has KI, so....

Or maybe just maybe he forgot there is a pc release so his comment has nothing to do with disregarding the pc option? No?

Why did you jump to that conclusion "Oh god he forgot the pc release how dare he and disregards the pc platform who does he thinks he is?"

(a bit exaggerated^^)