By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that Fallout 4 has dropped the GOTY conversation can actually start

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Fallout 4 wins GOTY cause its bethesda, bethesda is the only dev that can release a game with garbage framerate and a shit ton of broken stuff from quests to random things and its ok. Why ? Cause its bethesda and bethesda games can. Also they have a super amazing gaming engine, one of a kind that makes these awsome gaming worlds where you can pick any shit and become a hoarder, that is super important and because of that you have those ugly as fuck character models and animations but its ok cause its a bethesda game. But its just because its bethesda, release a game named fallout that have all these problems but it was made by other company like fallout new vegas and nothing mather anymore and gaming press will not forgive it.
To end this, bethesda have that awsome PR guy named Pete Hynes, and game creator Todd Howard that hype the game to crazy levels, even telling lies and bs and dont get called out by the press, and thats its one achivement that deserve to be rewarded. Why ? Cause they work at bethesda and bethesda is king , bethesda is God !!!

Fallout 4 for GOTY !!!

LMAO

Around the Network

It was only between Witcher and Fallout for me. Still too early into Fallout, only about 30 hours in. So I'd pick Witcher right now. But either of those would be a worthy winner.

pokoko said:
It's going to be a massively split vote this year. There are a lot of great games that appeal to people with different tastes. It's certainly not going to be a The Last of Us situation. Fallout, Witcher, Metal Gear, and Bloodborne are all going to take home a bunch of trophies. Perhaps even Tomb Raider, as well. Splatoon will win some and Halo will win some. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

There will be a lot of different GOTY winners, which means a lot of people whining and complaining about the opinions of others. I can't wait.

True. But we all known that its going to be editor picks from the major gaming sites. The VGA's will piss us all off again while revealing some new trailers. lol Its' definitely a fight between Witcher 3, Metal Gear, Bloodborne and Tomb Raider. 

Bethesda shouldn't get shit just because of how crappy they are at optimising.

Mummelmann said:
It's The Witcher 3 for me, and by a huge margin. Fallout 4 can't compete here, TW3 is in a class of its own.

Yeah, the Witcher 3 is wrecking and I still have yet to play the expansion. Possibly after Fallout 4 is complete.

Around the Network
vivster said:
The wait really wasn't necessary. The GOTY already dropped in July.

LOL Im trying to be as reasonable as possible. I'm not even looking back any longer Star Wars:  BF isnt going to be as hot as we all thought.

Fallout 4 for me. I know it's buggy and the graphics aren't top notch, but I seriously don't care. I'm having a blast with that game right now and I'm having more fun with it than I had with any other game this year. In the end, that's what counts for me and that's why my GOTY is Fallout 4.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Fallout 4 is going to win a lot of GOTY votes and I'm going to laugh my ass off while people sputter and foam at the mouth and spout conspiracy nonsense. It will be glorious.

Idk, I think TW3 will probably win, but I'd like BB to win more. Anyway... as long as Fallout 4 doesn't win, I'm fine.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The witcher 3. Fallout doesn't deserve any awards.