By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you invested the most time in 2015?

Splatoon with 60 hours!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

500h+ in Rocket League and counting.

Also probably 100h+ on mobile playing Square classics.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The Witcher 3 - 150 hours

Rocket League is basically the only game I've put a big amount of time into. Almost 150 hours since I got it at the start of September.

Splatooooon

Around the Network

League of legends.

Around 350 hours in Splatoon easily takes the title for me.

Behind that would be ~65 hours in Super Mario Maker, ~50 hours in Borderlands, ~45 hours in Ys: Memories of Celceta and ~30 hours in Civilization V.

For me its Final Fantasy XIV with ~800 hours in 2015. Depending on motivation during holidays, it could be 1000+ at 31. Dezember xD

I thoroughly enjoyed my second playthrough of witcher 3 in Deathmarch mode. The richness of the world story (which was understood first time), really came through with more depth on the second time through. Expansions will extend this further along with further trophy set too.

Witcher 3 - PS4 - 250+ hours

Don't Starve - PS4 - 100+ hours

Driveclub - PS4 - 50 hours

Teeqoz said:
Rocket League is basically the only game I've put a big amount of time into. Almost 150 hours since I got it at the start of September.

Step up your game, mon :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.