By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you invested the most time in 2015?

John2290 said:

Lol. That tower is impressive all right.  I made one of these at another spot and used a billboard as the back wall. Do you know of any sites that I can collect a load of scrap and simply link it back to my workshop network. I finding plenty of them but not much scrap in them. I have icons unlocked all around the map so anywhere, just a place with a lot of scrap.? 

I got all the materials from Sanctuary, Red rocket gas station and the Starlight drive in, there are a lot of abandoned cars and wire fences to scrap there. And from picking up crap everywhere. The supermarket in Lexington had plenty of stuff too. Good thing the dog can carry quite a bit and fast travel helps a lot. I don't have the leadership perk yet so have to make multiple trips to carry everything over. I got the scrapper perk instead.
I could still use more copper. I've got all the floors lit up with double lights, jukebox going, mirror ball, but want to find out what the other things do and link them to a terminal.

Around the Network

From the top of my head

Splatoon (Wii U) 100hrs +
AC New Leaf (3DS) ~100hrs

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I have VERY little time to play games at university and I'm sad to admit..it's Tetris...on Gameboy. I just don't have time to invest in deep, engaging experiences on PS4 and Wii U right now. I think I've only played GTA5 for about 8 hours and Smash Wii U for about 10.

Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker

My 3DS is too far away check *reaches out lazily*, but I know for sure I clocked over 100 hours on both, and I bought both games this year. The second might be cheating, since it's basically two games in one, but it sure spent a heck of a lot of time in my 3DS.

Another good year for my little handheld. Next year is looking good too!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Phantom Pain and Dragon Age Inquisition.

Around the Network

Splatoon around 100 hours.

Most played would be Skyrim on the Xbox 360. I've been going back and picking up some old quest and different story lines and talents that I didn't try the first time.

Next one would be Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag on my Xbox One. Great game, really liked it.

Honorable Mention would be Child of Light, Lego Marven Super Heroes and Jurassic World on my Xbox One. With a shout out to Dance Central (III and Spotlight.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!