By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you invested the most time in 2015?

Splatoon.

I've pulled all nighters of that game.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
vivster said:
Teeqoz said:
Rocket League is basically the only game I've put a big amount of time into. Almost 150 hours since I got it at the start of September.

Step up your game, mon :P

I would, but given that I deleted Rocket League from my computer to focus more on school work for a while, I won't be stepping up my game quite yet.

Omega Quintet (PS4) 130 hours
Atelier Ayesha Plus (Vita) 90 hours
Neptunia Rebirth 3 (Vita) 80 hours

With the great smash dlc that has been dropping, I've been hooked on it this year. It's a great game to play with friends and one the few good local multiplayer experiences this gen. Also, collecting trophies is just plain addictive.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Elite Dangerous wins easily. I played that daily on my laptop any chance I had for 3 months straight.
Next up is Mario maker on the WiiU, over 150 hours.
On ps4 probably DriveClub as I keep coming back to that, now level 80, 1197/1197 stars, rank 996.

The way things are going now it looks like Fallout 4 will pass Mario maker. Witcher 3 was big, yet in Fallout 4 I'm only lvl 10 after 30+ hours. I played it until 4 am the last couple days and most of yesterday :/ I didn't want to do the base building but I got sucked into it anyway. It's quite good as an actual building tool.
MMy metal command tower in the back and 5 story hotel in the front. It's the ultimate recycling simulator. I now get excited when I see and empty aluminum can outside :/

Around the Network

Smash bros
splatoon
hyrule warriors

in that order

GTAV tennis.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Splatoon (+150h) followed by SMM (+100h) and Yoshi´s Woolly World tied with Cities: Skylines (+60h)

Fallout 4 is gonna take a place on there soon.

Destiny / ps4 / last time I checked was before TTK was 600 hours. Probably 700 - 800 now.
I know..... I know....

MGS V with about 65 hours