By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you invested the most time in 2015?

Dark Souls 2: SOTFS (pc)

I spent about 110 hours, which was refreshing since I found Bloodborne highly disappointing. 

Hi

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros for Wii U: 312 hours (total, don't know how much just this year.  Probably about 200)
Team Fortress 2: 115 hours
Splatoon: 53 hours

The Witcher 3 - 115 h. (PC).
MGS 5 - 52 h. and more coming (PC).
Third - RDR or MGS PW (PS3) , 30 h. for both.

Metal Gear Solid 5 - 120 hours

The evil within

Dark souls 2

Bloodborne

Dragon age inquisition

Around the Network

Battlefield Hardline I think, had to do alot of MP for the platinum, i'd say 45 hours, closely followed by Far Cry 4. But I'm not usually someone who spends 100's of hours on 1 or 2 games, I'm more spread out.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Bloodborne 200h or more

John2290 said:
iLikeEggs said:

Dark Souls 2: SOTFS (pc)

I spent about 110 hours, which was refreshing since I found Bloodborne highly disappointing. 

What was dissopointing about it? Did you make it past the the first difficulty wall so you can start leveling up? Souls games are okay and all (souls 3 looks great) but compared to bloodborne? 

yup. I beat the game in ike 20-25 hours. I eventually became tired of the color palette and aesthetic; the game is beautiful, but almost every single area looked the same and was the same color. I understand that the game takes place in a particular setting, but still, I was so bored of it after like 10-15 hours. The bosses did nothing for me (I parried and riposted most of them due to their erratic attack patterns), weapon and build variety was extremely lacking and boring, load times are terrible and extremely annoying when you want to travel somehwere via lamp, etc etc. It was just really disappointing, especially for a recent FromSoftware game, but it was still a good 8/10 game. 

DS2 SOTFS didn't have nearly as many, if any, of those issues for me, and I had a wonderful time playing it and being invaded. Also, the DLC is incredible and has phenomenal and diverse level design. I also had about 15-20 viable weapons in it, compared to 2-3 in BB. 

Hi

Civilization 5 - 285 hours according to steam

Last year it was more than 500 hours... hm, but I guess the year is not over yet. Oh, by the way, I can already tell you which game it will be next year - Civilization 5! =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

John2290 said:
Frazzles said:

I thoroughly enjoyed my second playthrough of witcher 3 in Deathmarch mode. The richness of the world story (which was understood first time), really came through with more depth on the second time through. Expansions will extend this further along with further trophy set too.

Witcher 3 - PS4 - 250+ hours

Don't Starve - PS4 - 100+ hours

Driveclub - PS4 - 50 hours

Epic list. It shows diversity. I like it. Would you say these are your top three games?

Yep, definitely top 3 but Driveclub will end up above Don't starve for sure. I have been saving it a little and having just got bikes too....