By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you invested the most time in 2015?

League of legends on pc a shit load of hours
Dark souls 2 on pc about 80 hours
The witcher 3 on pc 49 hours.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

the witcher 3. it doesnt tell me how much time i put in on PS4. but i spent shit loads of hours in it.

Splatoon with I believe 118 hours and 45 minutes and counting. :)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Easely Splatoon, followed by Hearts of Irom III and Xenonauts. Since both are direct downloads (no Steam or any other shop which tracks playtime), I can't tell you exactly how long I played, though

Right now I'm around 210 hours in Splatoon. Won't stop anytime soon, either. 

Second is Super Mario Maker at 93 hours, and third is Super Smash Bros. for Wii U around 77 hours.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Company of heroes on PC don't know how many hours but damn that game is fun online.

Next is probably GTA5 on ps4 at about 20 hours.

* Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - 3DS - 180 hours.
* Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker - 3DS - around 140 hours.
* Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - PC/Steam - 105 hours and still playing it on regular basis. At the end of year, I think this game can be my most played this year....
* Cities: Skylines - PC/Steam - 47 hours
* Tales of Zestiria - PC/Steam - 33 hours and only halfway through the story....

That's five of my most played games this year. There is a big possibility it can be changed at the end of the year..... Want to continue Phantom Pain, but I am scared that I'll miss something big by not buying and playing Ground Zeroes first.

Metal gear V

Then probably Witcher 3 - though this was mainly due to Gwent card collection

I see Fallout 4 possibly eclipsing the few hundred hours I put into MGSV

I think that it's either Mount & Blade: Warband or FIFA 16, been a pretty slow gaming year. I also have 80-90 hours in The Witcher 3 but I have almost 200 in M&B and FIFA 16.

1st : Pokemon ORAS with 120 hours
2nd : AC III with 80 hours
3rd : MK8 with 60 hours
4th : Hyrule Warriors with 49 hours
5th : Pokemon Y with 30 hours