By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 crushed Tomb Raider at my Best Buy

I work at Best Buy in the gaming section. Today we've sold about 50 copies of Fallout 4 about 70% on PS4 and 20% on Xbox one and 10% on PC. Not to mention that I literally saw no copies of Tomb Raider being bought by any customers. My coworker told me that some guy bought a copy of Tomb Raider while I was on break. I wish I had seen in.

I work at the downtown Chicago location.

I wish Tomb Raider had been released in October because it got overshadowed by Fallout 4.

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

Fallout 4 really is a massive game to launch alongside, I don't envy the position TR was in today.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

so 50vs1. WOW

i know what you are fishing for... A spurgeonryan thread about his Walmart, his neighbouring Walmart and the Walmart he never visits

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

As expected

Around the Network

#Expected

Seriously, I'm not sure it would've fared any better as a simultaneous launch WW, going up against Fallout. Tomb Raider, while it has some very devoted fans, just isn't as widely celebrated as the Fallout series. (And this coming from someone who played Tomb Raider long, long, long before Fallout).

Yep, Fallout 4 is just a lot more massive.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Fallout 4 confirmed as the game everyone factually buys, even babies and the eldery. It's officially the game ender of all enders.

All we need now is a few more threads on why no game let alone TR should have launched when the almighty immortal god known as Fallout should have bothered releasing and how bad it is for Xbox.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Fallout 3 was a significantly more successful game that Tomb Raider, so the success of 4 isn't that surprising.

Anyhow, I bought both digitally.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I brought Tomb Raider over Fallout 4 yesterday....2/50 lol or maybe i was the 1