Did anyone expect anything else? lol

I guess Square/MS did rofl

Abun said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Did anyone expect anything else? lol

I guess Square/MS did rofl

Well... lessons were learned today. lol

Abun said:

Square only does deals with Japanese games with Sony,but Sony does not pay to delay them on another platform.It makes sense for Square to maje exclusive Japanese games on the platform that fans of Japanese games play.This TR deal does not make sense and this thread proves that.Keep trying though if it makes you feel better.

Nothing makes sense unless it hurts you personally.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

QUAKECore89 said:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:

I'm cracking up; you should post this more often.

i would get Tomb Raider if its also for PS4 rather than Fallout 4, too bad Square Enix choose not to earn my $$$ 

I feel sorry for Tombraider and chrystal dynamics, i hope ps4 gamers will remember the game and pick it up next year at least

Chazore said:
Abun said:
I would have bought TR over the boring and ugly FO4,but the idiots at Square Anus made a BAD deal as I said before.Oh well,they get what they sold out for ...failure.

I can't wait to keep saying this when SE do a deal for Sony as they alienate two or more plats.

Seems like Sony is less interested in alienating the PC platform than MS, and PC is MS's platform, in effect. Sony seems to be pretty happy to live and let live with PC as they probably don't see PC as a direct competitor.

And I'm not aware of Sony ever alienating Xbox with a game that is more popular on Xbox. The only real exampe of platform alienation aside from RoTR is Bayonetta 2, and unlike RoTR, Bayonetta 2 wouldn't exist without Nintendo helping to pay for it. I think Sony has pretty much got past the point where they feel the need to steal games that are popular on other platforms out from under the fanbase of those platforms. You might have been able to accuse Sony of doing that with Bloodborne, but really all that did was perhaps delay the development of Dark Souls 3, which has now been announced and fans on all platforms can be happy about that. And the Souls series was always more popular on PS anyway, so even if you could have drawn some tenous link between Bloodborne and RoTR, they are still not on the same level. So I really doubt you are likely to get your wish fulfilled in a manner that is more or less the same as RoTR's exclusivity deal.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Fallout 4 on PC/PS4/Xbone

New Tomb Raider time exclusive on Xbone

I'm not surprised at all

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213