By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 4 crushed Tomb Raider at my Best Buy

Not really suprising, been saying Fallout would crush TR for months

Around the Network

I would have bought TR over the boring and ugly FO4,but the idiots at Square Anus made a BAD deal as I said before.Oh well,they get what they sold out for ...failure.

when i was at the launch of Fallout 4 last night i overheard an employee say that they got 75 pre-orders for Fallout and only 25 for Tomb Raider.

I have a game store and both came to me yesterday ( 09 November) and incredible as it may seem I sold 07 rise of the tomb raider units (05 xbox one and 02 Xbox 360 ) and 22 units of fallout 4 (19 Ps4 units and 03 units of Xbox One ) but 50 fallout 4 x 01 tomb raider is a very high difference kk , my game store is located in Sao Jose dos Campos - São Paulo in Brazil. ^-^

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Abun said:
I would have bought TR over the boring and ugly FO4,but the idiots at Square Anus made a BAD deal as I said before.Oh well,they get what they sold out for ...failure.

I can't wait to keep saying this when SE do a deal for Sony as they alienate two or more plats.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

To think, there was a time when, on console at least, Fallout might have been afraid to launch alongside Tomb Raider. Though in reality Tomb Raider's star had already largely fallen by the time Fallout became a big deal on consoles.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I dont know what they were thinking releasing TR with Fallout 4 as a rival, is crazy, the game looks amazing, it will be a real shame if it´s overshadowed.

Chazore said:
Abun said:

I can't wait to keep saying this when SE do a deal for Sony as they alienate two or more plats.

Square only does deals with Japanese games with Sony,but Sony does not pay to delay them on another platform.It makes sense for Square to maje exclusive Japanese games on the platform that fans of Japanese games play.This TR deal does not make sense and this thread proves that.Keep trying though if it makes you feel better.

BasilZero said:
Shame that they released TR on the same day as FO4 - should have waited at least 2 weeks more till the FO4 fire sizzled out.

Anyways, getting both for Steam in the future :)

The shame was delaying it on PS4/PC when they need both for this game to sell well period.Will get it when it hits PS+.