By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 17 October 2015

TheObserver said:
Wow Forza 6 really tanked. Racing games are known to rule UK sales charts.

Worst selling Forza ever in the UK. 

Really underwhelming figures over there.

Around the Network

What's the gap between PS4/XB1 in UK? Can't be that much? Fifa winning on PS4's gotta hurt.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
What's the gap between PS4/XB1 in UK? Can't be that much? Fifa winning on PS4's gotta hurt.

The PS4 passed 2 million early may, XBO has yet to do that (at least we don't have any reports on it, and we've got reports for every other million milestone in the UK this gen, so I'm guessing the XBO is still sub 2 million.)

I'm not gonna bother to try and speculate specific numbers.

GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Hey, people are happy that jrpgs are "back" and they all sold less than Forza 6.

I didn't respond to you after you responded to me, and this is the reason. You really can't let something go can you. It's no good trying to disguise your dig by using 'people' because I'm the only one who used that term. Just stop it, please.

I was arguing with ethomaz, not with you. And yes, I was bothered, too, when people said "people" just trying to make an argument. It's as obvious as it can get that the discussion tone and way of posting here got worse for several months. I replied a lot to people which said "There are still people who think PS4 has no games on this forum" (for example) and I ask them who and when and I didn't get *any* proof of it, not a single time. I just use the same words now as it seems to be the new (low) standard on how we talk to each other on this forum.

It wasn't me who established it and it was me who criticized it but what can one do? If you want to talk to other people, you have to use their language. Btw, it would be nice if you would call out people who are using this way of communication every time and not only me but I guess that won't happen because people seldom criticize the people of "their" team (or just ignore it or whatever).

If you want me to stop it, we all should stop it. Please make that happen, I also don't want to use it. And of course I meant you.

ArchangelMadzz said:

Hurt? Who is hurt? Or is it more that you are happy about it?

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Hey, people are happy that jrpgs are "back" and they all sold less than Forza 6.

I didn't respond to you after you responded to me, and this is the reason. You really can't let something go can you. It's no good trying to disguise your dig by using 'people' because I'm the only one who used that term. Just stop it, please.

I was arguing with ethomaz, not with you. And yes, I was bothered, too, when people said "people" just trying to make an argument. It's as obvious as it can get that the discussion tone and way of posting here got worse for several months. I replied a lot to people which said "There are still people who think PS4 has no games on this forum" (for example) and I ask them who and when and I didn't get *any* proof of it, not a single time. I just use the same words now as it seems to be the new (low) standard on how we talk to each other on this forum.

It wasn't me who established it and it was me who criticized it but what can one do? If you want to talk to other people, you have to use their language. Btw, it would be nice if you would call out people who are using this way of communication every time and not only me but I guess that won't happen because people seldom criticize the people of "their" team (or just ignore it or whatever).

If you want me to stop it, we all should stop it. Please make that happen, I also don't want to use it. And of course I meant you.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.