By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 17 October 2015

walsufnir said:
AEGRO said:
walsufnir said:
Forza 6 - the sales flop that keeps on selling.

* Globally in the UK

If I am not wrong, this is a thread about UK charts.

Well, would ya look at that. It's in the title right there! "UK Charts WEEK ENDING 17 October 2015". It makes total sense that you were referring to the UK.

Around the Network

Great legs for Forza

walsufnir said:
AEGRO said:
walsufnir said:

* Globally in the UK

You are right.

But in all honesty, ive never seen anyone talking about Forza 6 flopping in the UK like you said. When people talk about Forza's 6 lackluster sales they are refering to the US.

Christ, are we still arguing about Forza? Fun times...

PS4- 18
XB1- 9
360- 6
PS3- 3
Wii U- 2
3DS- 1

PS4 get price cut there yet?

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
walsufnir said:
AEGRO said:
walsufnir said:

* Globally in the UK

You are right.

But in all honesty, ive never seen anyone talking about Forza 6 flopping in the UK like you said. When people talk about Forza's 6 lackluster sales they are refering to the US.

Look at this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209049

A couple of non-charting releases this week:

DUNGEON TRAVELERS 2: THE ROYAL LIBRARY STING ENTERTAINMENT NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

#3 in Vita only releases.  Probably small numbers, but par for the course for NISA these days.

10  DRAGON BALL Z: EXTREME BUTODEN ARC SYSTEM WORKS BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

#10 in 3DS only releases.  Undoubtedly higher numbers than Dungeon Travelers, but I'd say this was a poorer result given the popularity of Dragon Ball in the UK (Xenoverse did very well here, iirc).

Nice hold from NDC.

Kresnik said:
Christ, are we still arguing about Forza? Fun times...

What's even better is when vgchartz finally updates the weekly numbers to current times, people will see they were actually arguing over 3-4k, possibly 5k in sales which is typically what the 5th or 6th spot in the UK charts actually sells.

I wouldn't worry about Forza on the UK. It will appear on those charts every week untill the next one is released.
Plus, we could see a similar situation to the US, where the most popular non Halo bundle is Forza bundle, or at least that what Amazon suggests.