By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 17 October 2015

well, it's pretty safe to say Uncharted drake collection has sold well considering it's a remaster.

Around the Network

Gears holding well and so is Forza 6(the holidays will give it a boost like what Forza 5 did but it had the launch advantage).

Proud to be a Californian.

Gears sells way better than Until Dawn

iTzCharlie said:

Were you expecting Until Dawn to outsell the Gears of War Remake?

iTzCharlie said:

LOL smh...

Around the Network

Tag and forza doing well

Blood_Tears said:
Kresnik said:
Christ, are we still arguing about Forza? Fun times...

What's even better is when vgchartz finally updates the weekly numbers to current times, people will see they were actually arguing over 3-4k, possibly 5k in sales which is typically what the 5th or 6th spot in the UK charts actually sells.

This. UK alone is not that big, only if you unite the entire Europe to count sales numbers. Like you said, people are probably arguing over 3k sales difference.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

walsufnir said:

Hey, people are happy that jrpgs are "back" and they all sold less than Forza 6.

I didn't respond to you after you responded to me, and this is the reason. You really can't let something go can you. It's no good trying to disguise your dig by using 'people' because I'm the only one who used that term. Just stop it, please.

The PS5 Exists. 

FIFA is a beast! Great legs for forza too!

Wow Forza 6 really tanked. Racing games are known to rule UK sales charts.