By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 17 October 2015

Blood_Tears said:
Kresnik said:
Christ, are we still arguing about Forza? Fun times...

What's even better is when vgchartz finally updates the weekly numbers to current times, people will see they were actually arguing over 3-4k, possibly 5k in sales which is typically what the 5th or 6th spot in the UK charts actually sells.

Dat cold stare.

Around the Network

Decent holds don't disguise the fact that Forza's launch wasn't at all impressive.

Three Japanese PS4 exclusives in a week, wonder if they would have been better suited to beng split up a bit.

next week is assassins creed. it will be interesting to see how that one does.

GTA V sold more than DQH...hopefully DQH does "good enough" worldwide so we get the sequal also

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Until Dawn out of chart next week?

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Forza 6 - the sales flop that keeps on selling.

I don't know how do you see the ranking but Forza 6 sales shrinked this week, last week, previous one, etc.

It is less than 6.7k... good but dropping like expected.

It is far way to reach Week 1 from previous Forzas yet.

ethomaz said:
walsufnir said:

I don't know how do you see the ranking but Forza 6 sales shrinked this week, last week, previous one, etc.

Hey, people are happy that jrpgs are "back" and they all sold less than Forza 6.

Well Uncharted atleast didn't have that steep of a drop compared to other games.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

walsufnir said:
ethomaz said:
walsufnir said:

Hey, people are happy that jrpgs are "back" and they all sold less than Forza 6.

Was that a deliberate apples to leg of lamb comparison, or do actually not see the issue here?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

walsufnir said:

Previous JRPGs sold less.

Most didn't even chart (Disgaea D2, DQ for 3DS, etc) or reached 4k week 1 (previous Tales).

What is your point?