By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Rebranding!?

ihatefatkatz said:
I think it is a precursor of nintendo's future. That is to say that NX is a home console and a handheld, sharing more -or-less the same library of games

Yup. NX is coming. They're also I think trying to dissassociate themelves from the Wii U/3DS brands. At least in the US, neither is very popular right now. 

So I think they want to move away from that, and lay the groundwork for the NX, which will launch next year. Maybe even sooner than we think. 

Around the Network

Maybe we're all reading too much into this, but I hope not; unifying their handheld and home console business under one "Nintendo" brand would be great for them. I hope this is a show of things to come; the NX fusion, unified Club Nintendo and more!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NX is looking more and more like that "Fusion" concept that's been spreading here on this site.
Which I will say that it is the best course of action Nintendo can take.
I look over at the 3DS library, and think "Man, that library is so great! So diverse! So much quantity! So high quality! And so... not on the Wii U."
And the same thing goes for the Wii U, except for the diversity and quantity, but most definitely the quality.
NX should fix that problem.

Is the same thing happening in Europe? I was in a couple stores on tuesday but I didn't see any changes.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

That Link's render is... strange. He is definitely not from SSB4, Zelda U, neither Triforce Heroes.

Around the Network

I want to say Twilight Princess.
Although it could be Skyward Sword.
Those are the 2 Link models that are the most recognizable at this point in time. TP, especially since that's the one used in not just Smash 4, but Brawl as well.

Sword is different from SS one. More gold elements on it.

I love the red logo :D

OK, so Twilight Princess it is!

Boberkun said:
That Link's render is... strange. He is definitely not from SSB4, Zelda U, neither Triforce Heroes.

Mario Kart 8