By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Vs Destiny: which one is the better game?

Which one do you think is the better game?

Halo 302 59.57%

Destiny 155 30.57%

I don't like either 50 9.86%

Total:507
ReimTime said:
Imaginedvl said:

That^^

Esp for the story. Even COD is better than Destiny (TTK is a bit better at least but nothing out of the ordinary). It is really sad because the opportunities are there for Bungie to create a good universe and exploit it. I trust they will eventually do better in future Destiny games anyway. It is a a good studio.

As far as MP, well, Halo is by far the best game followed very closely by COD (yah yah we can hate it but the game is good ). imo (did not play Splatton but it looks really really good to)

I'm surprised by Wolfenstein being that high on your list tho...

Well you see I just randomly assigned games and made sure destiny was last

I see :) Makes more sense now!

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
I'm not telling you that it was Ho-bleTeam360.

LMAO!!

Proud to be a Californian.

AbbathTheGrim said:

Reim has herpes

YOU!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I wouldn't call myself a fan, really, but at least the Halo games were more focused on single player and having actual content and story. Destiny, except for a contingent of bewilderingly ardent fans, seems to be universally considered a slap in the face, as to just how light on content and incomplete the original release was.

destiny all the way! halo look like a toy game red blue character no thx!

Around the Network

It must be kind of hard for Bungie knowing, almost everyone enjoys Halo SO much more than Destiny. Just the mere fact that, in a playstation heavy forum like this, Destiny is being crusched. It kind of goes to show that Bungie has a long way to go to please their fans.

Neither. Killzone is much better. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

It isn't even close. The sheer quality and quantity of content in Halo Single player destroys Destiny, while multi player it becomes more of personal preference, for me though definitely Halo for Multi player too.

Slade6alpha said:
Angelus said:
They don't belong in the same breath

I know right, Halo doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Destiny.  

No, it really doesn't

Much like I don't deserve putting up with you

I loved Halo when it first came out, but i quickly lost interest. Destiny was fun for about the first month, then i lost interest. Hard to say which i like better, since i really don't like playing online.