By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Vs Destiny: which one is the better game?

Which one do you think is the better game?

Halo 302 59.57%

Destiny 155 30.57%

I don't like either 50 9.86%

Total:507

Both are incredibly sucessful IPs. Both created by Bungie. Both science fiction first person shooters with lots of color.

Which one do you think is better?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I want to say Halo, because it's my favorite FPS franchise. But I haven't actually put more than a few hours into Destiny.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

For me it is Destiny. While I enjoyed the single player campaign of Halo a bit more, Destiny had me enthralled for a few months upon its release. Now with TTK, despite the well documented glaring issues with the way Bungie and Activision are treating the non-upgraders, I find myself once again engrossed in the game and willing to put aside a large chunk of time for it.

Halo for me was always a game where I just played the story mode and then forgot it existed until the next numbered entry.

Halo is definitely better than Destiny.

Proud to be a Californian.

Destiny is too young, I'd say Mass Effect is the best, especially Mass Effect 3, it was so dense, every single frame had so many things going on. The ending was like poetry, it Rhymes

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

No one, i don't like fps :D

Halo for me destiny was a big disappointment to me.
But to me halo beats destiny in every category

None > Destiny > Halo

Having played both extensively, and while I do love Destiny. It's no contest, Halo poops on Destiny.

Versus_Evil said:
Halo! Halos box art has more content than destiny.

Destiny doesn't lack content it lacks a cohesive narrative.  At least get your Troll-facts straight.