By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Vs Destiny: which one is the better game?

Which one do you think is the better game?

Halo 302 59.57%

Destiny 155 30.57%

I don't like either 50 9.86%

Total:507

My profile pic says it all...

Around the Network

No even close :) Halo by far. Destiny is a good game but nothing close to Halo.
Also for Destiny. The TTK story is okay but not super awesome at all to me. The fact that it is at least better than the original mess makes a lot of people think like it is over the top (as they are happy after the mess the original story was) while it is just plain okay imo.

Halo overall but with the quality of the last few halos I would say destiny is better at the moment.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

both have meh lore, both are realy slow, both have lame weapons and lame gunplay, both have a badly written story, both have lame sci-fi... bungie should work with good ips, maybe warhammer 40k ? has good lore, has good writers, has a nice list of weapons and could be realy dynamic

Which Halo?

Halo 3 is better than Destiny in SP.
Destiny is better than Halo 3 in MP.

Destiny is better than Halo 4 in both SP and MP.

Destiny's gunplay is miles better than any Halo's gunplay.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Which Halo?

Halo 3 is better than Destiny in SP.
Destiny is better than Halo 3 in MP.

Destiny is better than Halo 4 in both SP and MP.

Destiny's gunplay is miles better than any Halo's gunplay.

Have you played halo 4? Halo 4 has a better story and better mp than destiny. But i do agree destiny has better gunplay. 

Burek said:
I love Destiny much more. I tried some Halo hack in the days, but it's just too linear and boring.
I love that in Destiny I can upgrade my character, the choice of weapons and armor, so many different missions, quests and patrols, a large variety of enemies.
In Halo it's just Here's a gun, there are some aliens, shoot at them, next chapter, here's the same gun again, boring turn off, goodbye.

I put more gametime in Destiny this week than in all.Halos combined.

This is the reason why I considered the halo series overrated.  I havent played destiny and probably never will but if I have to choose from what I have seen, I would definitely find more enjoyment in destiny than halo just for the sake of being different gameplay wise.

jason1637 said:

Have you played halo 4? Halo 4 has a better story and better mp than destiny. But i do agree destiny has better gunplay. 

Yes.

I can possible agree with story part but well TTK has better story for me but Halo 4's MP is just so bad I can't even compare.

Halo 2 and Reach have one of the best MPs in the Halo's franchise.
Halo and Halo 3 have one of the best SPs in the Halo's franchise.

Halo yo!

Halo > Borderlands > Wolfenstein > Metro > Doom > Medal of Honour > Battlefield > Cod > Splatoon > Devil's Third >Throwing rocks at signs> Getting herpes> Destiny

#1 Amb-ass-ador