By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Xenoblade X be good? Should we worry??

Tagged games:

Will you buy Xenoblade X?

Fucking Yesss! 157 83.96%

Im not so sure anymore 18 9.63%

Nope. 12 6.42%

Total:187

Is going to be great, nothing to worry about

Around the Network

I'm not concerned one bit about quality.
I have complete faith and trust in Monolith Soft. That they delivered on the goods and that I'll be playing this game for a long time.
The only thing I'm concerned is if whether Nintendo, more specifically NoA and NoE agree with me.
Because this has serious potential to be Nintendo's next big AAA powerhouse. And the second one they've discovered this year (Splatoon).
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This game NEEDS an effective marketing campaign with lots of effort put into it and lots of exposure.
Splatoon/Mario Kart/Mario Maker/Smash Bros. Levels of marketing!!

I'm pretty excited for this game even though I haven't played the original Xenoblade yet

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

havent really heard anything bad about the game

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

The first one had a pretty empty world from what I remember.
Man, the first one sure was great. That music...

Around the Network

Famitsu gave it 34/40.
Nintendoworldreport gave it 9/10

It looks like it'll be roughly on par with the first game, although I doubt the story will be as good. But the extra open-world stuff will hopefully make up for that.

These guys know what they're doing and they take their time with games. I wouldn't worry.

I'm pretty sure this game is bound to be great.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I couldn't bring myself to like the first Xenoblade, started it 5 times but never could get past the 6 hs mark. Since I already know that this game doesn't fix my main problem with the first and it's even worse in some aspects, I can't possibly think that Xenoblade Chronicles X will be a good game. On the other hand, I fail to see a reason why those that enjoyed the original can't enjoy this entry, it plays the same way, looks far better, and nobody said that the story was bad (just not as good as the first)
In short, you shouldn't worry, you're not the one whose only option for this December is Devil's Third.

Im calling it now....Xenoblade Chronicles X will be fucking awesome!!!!

the_dark_lewd said:

Famitsu gave it 34/40.
Nintendoworldreport gave it 9/10

It looks like it'll be roughly on par with the first game, although I doubt the story will be as good. But the extra open-world stuff will hopefully make up for that.

These guys know what they're doing and they take their time with games. I wouldn't worry.

And Dual Shockers a 9.5