By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did Forza Motorsport take home the Racing Crown again?

Will Forza 6 make it to Windows PC?

YES! 62 27.56%

No. 99 44.00%

Possibly? 18 8.00%

Not for awhile.. 19 8.44%

No one cares. 27 12.00%

Total:225

Well its clear Turn 10 is ONE of the best Car developers in the buisness, but its amazing how they can release games almost every year and still offer some of the best qaulity a racing game can offer.

FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 - Recieved flack at launch due to content issues however in 2013, it still managed to come home with Racing Game of the Year (RGOTY) awards with IGN being one of the claimers.

FORZA HORIZON 2 - To this date holds the best reviewed Car racing game of next gen racers even nudging Project Cars on the score boards (FH2-86/PC-83) and is no daubt the best Car Racing game in 2014.

FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 - Reviews have been outstanding so far and has taken FM5 to a new level. Looks set to take home RGOTY in 2015. Sim Racers dream.

Its clear to say when it comes to Racing Games that Forza is in no means a push over and has been setting the bar high for Racing games since the beginning and raises it almost every year with its qaulity feets. Every year a Forza game sets the standards. Forza 7 will no daubt be ground breaking again.

Are you excited for Forza 6? And could FM6 make it to Windows PC?

Around the Network

Does it really matter? I love Forza, particularly Forza Horizon but I'm not particularly fussed if it's the best game out there. I really enjoy them which is the most important thing; others may prefer GT or Project Cars or The Crew or whatever, good for them. So trying to give a crown as it were to one game is pointless IMO.

The question you should ask is "Do I enjoy this game?". If the answer is yes, then you already know who the winner is.

Having said that I do love the look of FM6 and can't wait to try it out! Been very impressed by reviews so far.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If it does well yes, if they end up giving it away in every possible bundles like they do with the previous forzas nope gg

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
If it does well yes, if they end up giving it away in every possible bundles like they do with the previous forzas nope gg

You are exaggerating here but I see what you want to say. Taking this, Gran Turismo 7 also won't take the crown, though, based on previous versions.

I love Forza Horizon, but I haven´t gotten into Forza as much. I would also like a new Project Gotham Racing, why cant Turn10 take a crack at that series? :)

Around the Network

How about a new rallisport challenge Microsoft? *wink wink* :)

Phil if you're reading this *hint hint* !

What crown? For what reasons?

In terms of reviews, regardless what the difference has been in scores, I've always preferred GT, and for some it's always going to be Forza.

In terms of raw sales, GT has always sold better. GT6 although not selling like the others still outsold Forza 5.

In terms of what GT has done for the actual sport / profession, GT is still miles ahead on tournaments, helping manufacture and design actual cars, creating real professional drivers and winning real races.

It all comes down to what crown, who gives it and preference.

Conegamer said:

Does it really matter? I love Forza, particularly Forza Horizon but I'm not particularly fussed if it's the best game out there. I really enjoy them which is the most important thing; others may prefer GT or Project Cars or The Crew or whatever, good for them. So trying to give a crown as it were to one game is pointless IMO.

The question you should ask is "Do I enjoy this game?". If the answer is yes, then you already know who the winner is.

Having said that I do love the look of FM6 and can't wait to try it out! Been very impressed by reviews so far.

It doesnt matter. Its ok to talk about what games set the bars high and as for Turn 10, they do it every year without showing signs of fatigue. I think its better to talk about a games qaulity then worthless Sales figures which i notice clutter up the forums these days.

Azzanation said:
Conegamer said:

It doesnt matter. Its ok to talk about what games set the bars high and as for Turn 10, they do it every year without showing signs of fatigue. I think its better to talk about a games qaulity then worthless Sales figures which i notice clutter up the forums these days.

YOua re basing quality off of reviews though,which are irrelevant since sales indicate what people atctually like.

Love the Forza series. Only problem is that's pretty much the only Xbox franchise I care about seeing the gt series has deteriorated over the years.

Sadly, I can't justify a $400 console just for one game :(