By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN gives Devils Third a 3.5

generic-user-1 said:
jason1637 said:
generic-user-1 said:

its seems like a realy bad review...

I dont trust reviewers often and listen to gamers but i heard from some peopel who even played the game that it is bad.

i dont care if they give good scores or not, the review is just bad, like realy bad, i dont realy care for this game, looked great at first but i guess they toned it down to much for the wiiu audience. 

The review has as much effort put into it as the game.lol

But reallythe game has a 42 on metacritic so seems not many thought it was good.

Around the Network

Isn't this their review from Aug 28th? Or did they add something to it?

My oh my. That comment section is something else

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
My oh my. That comment section is something else

Lol i never go down there.

Wasn't this posted like a week ago.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Nintendo is probably like: "I told you mature games were a bad idea."

TheObserver said:
generic-user-1 said:
jason1637 said:
generic-user-1 said:

its seems like a realy bad review...

I dont trust reviewers often and listen to gamers but i heard from some peopel who even played the game that it is bad.

i dont care if they give good scores or not, the review is just bad, like realy bad, i dont realy care for this game, looked great at first but i guess they toned it down to much for the wiiu audience. 

The review has as much effort put into it as the game.lol

But reallythe game has a 42 on metacritic so seems not many thought it was good.

the review is full of bias against this kind of games, it could have been a great game and the rewiew wouldnt be much different. 

there are to many bad reviewer out there, and this is one of them, not polygon bad, but still realy bad.

and for the 42 on meta, i guess the game deserved it, its way to toned down and teen friendly, they should have went all out with the violence and gore.

peopel like gore, a guy named AL(L) gore even was elected as president of the usa(but got scammed out of it)

I mean... I think it's time for everybody to accept that this is just not a good game.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Remember reviewers are right when they give Mario kart and smash bros and 3d Mario (both galaxy games got 10/10) super high numbers. But they're dead wrong when they give low numbers

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Sorry but that review is fucking bad. don't care about the score.

Repetitive melees? really? same shit happens in COD, Killzone etc only difference is you press a button and it plays out a sequence lol. One could argue Smash Bros also has repetitive melees, or any fighting game for that matter unless you are wizard mode good at it.

Microtransactions on multiplayer? unfair for those who grind it out? heavens forbid this is the first this has ever happened.