By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN gives Devils Third a 3.5

d21lewis said:
Truth be told, if it ever does come to the United States, I'll probably still buy it. I'll just buy it for cheap. I've had a lot of fun with mediocre games like X-Blades and Hunted. I know they're bad but for some reason, that's what makes them good.

I'm really enjoying it, I dont know whats wrong with me. I should hate this game, but I cant stop playing it. Multiplayer is insane fun and single player is completely bonkers.

Around the Network
zippy said:
The multiplayer is fantastic, seriously! From a technical perspective Devils Third sucks, but the fun and entertainment factor is a pure winner. For me fun and enjoyment is what makes a good game, Im able to gloss over technical issues as long as the game is playable and not broken. I would love 60fps in every game, but that isnt always going to be the case.

you can get 80+% even if the game is unplayable broken in some parts.

darksouls 2 and bloodborne both got realy good scores for realy realy bad tech. dropping to 20 fps at mp is just uncool.

so bad tech cnt be the problem with this one.

sames goes for 10 year old gameplay. cod gets good scores every year with the same gameplay, a realy shitty story and bad graphics.

Now that Splatoon's pretty much taken the WiiU shooter space, D3d's redundant. Hopefully PC can make something of the title.

Never understood the hype for this. I love the Wii U but this game looks lazy and just boring.

There are so many Wii U games out/coming out in that I need to buy that I've completely written off Devil's Third by now

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

Around the Network

So Devil's Third get's roughly 1/3 of a 10. Sounds about right.

would read thoroughly the IGN review of this game. i laready knew the minuses for this game. tagged.