By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - There Are Currently 6 Threads...

There are currently 6 threads displayed on the front page of VGChartz (in the hot topics) that have absolutely nothing to do with gaming. Does this not bother anyone else? I come here for gaming news and discussion. I can get everything else I need elsewhere.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:

There are currently 6 threads displayed on the front page of VGChartz (in the hot topics) that have absolutely nothing to do with gaming. Does this not bother anyone else? I come here for gaming news and discussion. I can get everything else I need elsewhere.

Technically 7 now.... you made it worse.

But I kinda agree the amount of off topic is pretty annoying, especially if you're not from America or couldn't give a wank about Religion.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It used to bother me a bit.
Then I just bookmarked Hot Topics, filtered sections I am interested in, and now I enjoy coming here more....and I get banned much less.

I don't think alot of people care about this,.

Proud to be a Californian.

Boohoo, only 6 threads? There were times when VGChartz was like 70% off-topic threads! Besides, it's not like there's a lack of gaming related topics.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

It bugs me. And sometimes even the gaming-related threads are just an endless stream of long-dried-up NX speculation. I pretty much rely exclusively on the front page for topics, so when unrelated stuff sticks around forever it's pretty annoying.

Arlo said:
It bugs me. And sometimes even the gaming-related threads are just an endless stream of long-dried-up NX speculation. I pretty much rely exclusively on the front page for topics, so when unrelated stuff sticks around forever it's pretty annoying.

Exactly. I really only look at the hot topics. I don't go looking for threads. I come to the front page of VGChartz.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

AZWification said:

Boohoo, only 6 threads? There were times when VGChartz was like 70% off-topic threads! Besides, it's not like there's a lack of gaming related topics.

I mean...it's a little weird, don't you think? It's a gaming website.

That was why General Discussion doesn't even show up on the main page anymore, and any new threads are skipped, making that category dead

but I don't really think it's too much of an issue. It's not like there is a lack of gaming threads, and there will be more when bigger gaming news rolls around

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Yeah it's a bit annoying, all the hot topics being religion or politics All they are are bait-traps, people just get frustrated and flame at each other in them