By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu week ending Aug. 16th

Different trackers, different stores, different rates of accuracy. Has always been the same, will always be the same.

I hope Fire Emblem legs it to 500k.

Around the Network

One or two more weeks until Animal Crossing reaches 1 million and the 3DS has another million seller!

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

what's with the hardware boost? with no new launched game.

Splatoon, YW, AC and RH just have fantastic legs. MK8 and Fire Emblem are doing great. Yoshi still holding well enough.

I'd also like to say that in surprised by how ORAS is selling at this point. I didn't expect it to outlast YW2 on the chart by this much, but here we are. Let's hope for 3m LT.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

PS4 so stronk and the best thing is it's selling now mainly on hype!!!!

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

based on eary hype I was excpetcing a bit more for Splatoon but this is in line with last year's numbers.

Switch!!!

Guys, seriusly, calm down.
This is The OBON week, and personally, i expect much More.
Next week, we will See 40 to 60 % dropped for all Games and console. Only 3DS is doing good if You ask me.

Great week!
PS4 doing 18.5k without a big game is very good. It's crazy that PS4 sells so good though in 3 weeks is Metal Gear Solid 5 week where we can expect a huge boost for PS4 thanks to the hardware bundle.  PS Vita got a nice bump too. 18k is a decent number. I hope that PS Vita will have good legs and can decrease the gap from 2014 in the next weeks. Good boost for Minecraft. Almost 300k only retail... Hope that the hype continues! The Witcher 3 doing also pretty good in Japan. This game really deserves this!!! And Drum Master legs are good too. 100k are incoming!

gabzjmm23 said:
what's with the hardware boost? with no new launched game.

Holidays

You're back!