By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu week ending Aug. 16th

Ryng_Tolu said:
Pavolink said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Let's see what is the Rol opinion... :P

Rol can say otherwise, but I'm officially a cool Nintendo fan. An expert already told me I qualify as one.

And what do you think, coll Pavolink, am i a cool Nintendo fan, or at leat close to it? :P

Are you always negative and try to be different? If so, yes, you are also a cool Nintendo fan.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

So much of Vita software is niche or a flop. Also Mincecraft is must now be the best selling Vita title in Japan right? 300k physically and 250-350k digitally?

Pavolink said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Pavolink said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Let's see what is the Rol opinion... :P

Rol can say otherwise, but I'm officially a cool Nintendo fan. An expert already told me I qualify as one.

And what do you think, coll Pavolink, am i a cool Nintendo fan, or at leat close to it? :P

Are you always negative and try to be different? If so, yes, you are also a cool Nintendo fan.

50-50.

I try to be difference, but i'm positive. :3

Ryng_Tolu said:
Splatoon will be 16k to 20k next week.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=175916643

humm, maybe i underestimate Splatoon... Like ALWAYS. :P

Pretty nice software bump for the hollydays. Hardware is decent.
Splatoon keeps on with it's amazing legs. Although after COMG I expected more along the lines of 45k from it. If this keeps going it will carry the WiiU right until Mario Maker and into the hollyday season.
What else releases for it in Japan besides MM, fire emblem x shin megami tensei and starfox?
Ps4 is doing good, I feel like Vita could be better, though.

Around the Network

PS4 is already doing pretty well, starting September it's going to become an absolute beast.

AnthonyW86 said:
PS4 is already doing pretty well, starting September it's going to become an absolute beast.

In Japan, September and October are the worse month of the year.

And also, this is a holidays week in Japan, if you don't know.

Honestly, i think the people will be way disappoint with PS4 in japan this year. I can see a huge Metal Gear week ( +50k ) but after that, PS4 will back soon at the 10-15k basis for End of September and October...

SuperNova said:
Pretty nice software bump for the hollydays. Hardware is decent.
Splatoon keeps on with it's amazing legs. Although after COMG I expected more along the lines of 45k from it. If this keeps going it will carry the WiiU right until Mario Maker and into the hollyday season.
What else releases for it in Japan besides MM, fire emblem x shin megami tensei and starfox?
Ps4 is doing good, I feel like Vita could be better, though.

Notably Mario Tennis, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and potentially Yokai Dance and Taiko Drum Master.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wii U is still doing suprisingly well in japan.

Well, i think i can guess next week...
[3DS] 27,000
[PS4] 12,000
[PSV] 11,000
[WIU] 9,000