By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 3 Beta Discussion Thread

Let's be honest though, the real reason for buying the Treyarch CoDs is Zombies. Just don't make it so bloody complicated like in BO2 -.-

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Let's be honest though, the real reason for buying the Treyarch CoDs is Zombies. Just don't make it so bloody complicated like in BO2 -.-

Nah The Black Ops games have great stories as well.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Carl2291 said:
Anyone got a spare code, EU?

I do. Activision sent me 3 of them. I can send one to you by PM if you're still looking for it. 

alternine said:
Teeqoz said:

Indeed. Black Ops 1 had a interesting view of Cold War imo. And BO2 was kinda deep with the futurisc setting and the choices. And the characters are a lot better memorable than other COD games.

alternine said:
Teeqoz said:

Really? Cause I played the first black ops and I gotta say that was some horrible story telling. I agree, zombies is the best.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

alternine said:
Teeqoz said:

It's all about the MP whether Zombies or competitive, I never completed BO1 or 2s campaign.

Man, is this download slow. It jumped at one point and said 30 minutes on my timer, now it's at 3 hours. :P

EDIT: Now it's at 11. *sigh*

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Pause your download and resume it. The download time will get much lower. Idk why it works, but it does.

Beta is ok imho. Same issues with CoD as there has been for awhile. Spawns are dog shit, shotguns are worthless.

I have 7GB left and it still says 8 hours. Sigh -_-

Played multiplayer beta today and it is awesome!!!
Can't wait now for zombie mode and campaign.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Pause your download and resume it. The download time will get much lower. Idk why it works, but it does.

Beta is ok imho. Same issues with CoD as there has been for awhile. Spawns are dog shit, shotguns are worthless.

I got there in the end, while it was on 9.4-8 for about 30 minutes, I reset my router and turned off my PS4, turned it all back on and just turned on the PS4 and watched some TV, 30 minutes later, done. Boom.

Like it so far, I was afraid that with all the stuff it would seem too busy but that's not the case. A few tweaks they need to know about, throw distance for grenades is pathetic and I've got to get used to meleeing again.

Hmm, pie.

If anybody is sitting on an extra US or EU beta code they're willing to giveaway, I'll take either. My PS4 has an account for both because I'm good that way.