By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 3 Beta Discussion Thread

Just got my beta token! Starting the download now.

Around the Network

PSN downloads are being very sporadic atm. 10 hours left -_- then down to 4 hours, then back to 15 .

You can Def tell who made this game. Hit detection and spawns are my only concern. The boost and wall running might be only used 10% of the time.

it's basically the sam as all the other ones. I'll probably end up getting it sometime down the line.

EU member, downloading before I left for work, download was fast then slow, left it running. ...

...anyone else get 3 codes? I expected 1 but it means I preordered for nothing as my brother got 3 codes too so would have just given me one. Means I have spares.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Should be playing tonight if DL speeds up a little. This morning it was really slow, the servers must be crowded...

Anyone got a spare code, EU?

I'm actually really enjoying it. I played for about 3 hours last night. Very fun, very fast. A very decent beta.
Activision is 2/2 when it comes to solid betas, Destiny and now COD. It is incredibly stable with no drops and you find matches almost instantly.

ryuzaki57 said:

Should be playing tonight if DL speeds up a little. This morning it was really slow, the servers must be crowded...

Took me around 3 hours to download, which is ridiculous for 12GB. Took a friend of mine 7 hours. 

FIT_Gamer said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Took me around 3 hours to download, which is ridiculous for 12GB. Took a friend of mine 7 hours. 

Most be a lot of people downloading.  I did mine last night a got it in 30 minutes.