By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 3 Beta Discussion Thread

ryuzaki57 said:
Carl2291 said:
Anyone got a spare code, EU?

I do. Activision sent me 3 of them. I can send one to you by PM if you're still looking for it. 

Yes please!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Carl2291 said:
Anyone got a spare code, EU?

I do. Activision sent me 3 of them. I can send one to you by PM if you're still looking for it. 

Yes please!

Why aren't you using the PSN pre-order glitch? 
You pre-order the game for free from PSN and you will get a beta code. After the beta you can delete you pre-order from PSN. 

I haven't used this glitch with Black Ops 3 because I pre-ordered the game in real at Gamestop but I used it to try Destiny.

Dr.Vita said:

Why aren't you using the PSN pre-order glitch? 
You pre-order the game for free from PSN and you will get a beta code. After the beta you can delete you pre-order from PSN. 

I haven't used this glitch with Black Ops 3 because I pre-ordered the game in real at Gamestop but I used it to try Destiny.

Hardly a giltch as you are allowed to do that. I preordered from GAME, I intend to cancel my weirdly expensive preorder and buy it from somewhere else nearer the time. I'm looking for £35-40, GAME is £47. I got it from GAME to see if they give me point on pre-orders and the points stay even if I cancel. Not found out yet. :P

What are people's thoughts so far?

Hmm, pie.

twintail said:
i don't dig the advanced movements as much. guess I need to get used to them.

otherwise its fun, until one team starts employing killstreak after killstreak after killstreak,

Team Death match is still killstreak bare mainly, it's hard to get a UAV and I've hardly been killed by a killstreak at all. The advance movements are not the primary thing in this one, unlike Advance Warfare. I like them as they are simple and require recharge, so no leaping around like numpties.

Hmm, pie.

It's alright

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I wanted to try this, anyone has a code left that can give me ?

You EU?

Hmm, pie.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Yes :D

Sent you a PM.

Hmm, pie.

twintail said:
i don't dig the advanced movements as much. guess I need to get used to them.

otherwise its fun, until one team starts employing killstreak after killstreak after killstreak,

I mostly just see uav spam.

I'm in! This is seriously cool

LuckyTrouble said:
If anybody is sitting on an extra US or EU beta code they're willing to giveaway, I'll take either. My PS4 has an account for both because I'm good that way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll put one more feeler out before assuming that I just won't be taking part in the beta. No big deal, ultimately. Just thought it'd be somewhat nice to check the game out since I haven't played any CoD since a tiny bit of Black Ops 2.