By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XV "Dawn" trailer

I'm guessing this is just a teaser trailer. The quality and the details are very impressive as well as the music. Also loved the emotion with Noctis and his father. Square-Enix is going to develop a dramatic and engaging storyline. Can't wait. 

Around the Network

Looks great!!!

Unfortunately still no release date, but looks fantastic!

I am hoping new trailer on Paris game event

I never seen a more over produced meh trailer.

Around the Network

man that was overhyped for nothing....

I can understand people would be disappointed to see non-action packed trailer, but it was a prequel story trailer. It showed young Noctis and his Dad. I don't see why showing these moments is inherently bad.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

really boring trailer. here's hoping they show something better during the event thingy (I think there is one).

Hi

rccsetzer said:
I think King Lucius is the real villain. This will be a huge plot twist.

As the trailer progressed I was under the impression they were just going to come out and say he was chosen by the darkness.  If that is the twist they go with it isn't very twisty.

Meeh... it's pretty I give you that but it didn't get me any more interrested.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints